Matchbooks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:59 AM

I wanted to order those personalized matchbooks to set on the tables, but noticed that the websites say they cannot ship internationally. Would that mean I could not check them in our luggage on the plane to Mexico either?

#2 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
    • 60 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:43 AM

If it's a US site then it likely means they will only ship to US addresses and not international. There are a lot of sites like this. I've picked out lots of things for my wedding and spent hours finding stuff only to find out they don't ship internationally (Canada). I think they do it for cost and logistic reasons, so I think you should be find with transporting the matchbooks.

#3 akumalbound

akumalbound
      • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

FYI the company i used for matches ships internationally and has an office in canada.

shipping wedding favors to international orders

#4 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:45 PM

I don't think you'll have a problem taking them to mexico, I'm planning on buying matchbooks too..

#5 Shelley

Shelley
          • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

Does anyone know of any online stores with personalized matchbooks that are either in Canada or will ship to Canada without charging an arm and a leg? And I too have spent a whole lot of time on sites just to find out that they don't ship to Canada

#6 akumalbound

akumalbound
            • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

yep check out the link i posted above.

#7 Shelley

Shelley
              • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:58 PM

Oh now I found it! Sorry, I was having problems there... They ship out of Vancouver too! That's great! Thank you so much for the help - much appreciated!

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for the link & info ladies, I'll check with my airline too. FI suggested it may be banned because a big box of matches may catch fire/explode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users