Photo

Taradactyle's Thread - PATRICK don't look!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
  • 815 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

Wow, your stuff looks great! If I weren't getting married a few days before, I'd beg to be invited!
    http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#52 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

Let me first say that you have done an amazing job. Your wedding is going to be amazing, your guests will be in shock!!! Truly, you have done so much and everything just looks perfect! I wish you all the best...only a few days before the big day! Thanks so much for sharing, this will be a popular thread for a long time!

[QUOTE=Taradactyle;589185]Click the image to open in full size.

Water bottle labels - we made these too (ok, I really just printed them and Patrick designed them). We ordered water-resistant labels on-line. Dreams has kindly agreed to have their staff affix these to water bottles and have them in a bucket before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour.

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, I am getting married at Dreams at the end of the month and I love love love the water bottle idea. I know you are leaving soon, if not gone already, but if you could post the vendor from which you purchased the labels and the label design I would sooooo appreciate it!!!

Thanks!
      Twixygrl

#53 katken

katken
      • 268 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:08 AM

Great stuff! Amazing!

#54 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
        • 427 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:20 AM

Also, I am getting married at Dreams at the end of the month and I love love love the water bottle idea. I know you are leaving soon, if not gone already, but if you could post the vendor from which you purchased the labels and the label design I would sooooo appreciate it!!!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I got the labels from Labels by the Sheet. Be sure to order the water-resistant ones so that the label doesn't smear. We tested the labels out and they seem pretty water proof. The label design was done by my FI using some graphic design program but I am attaching the basic label template. You can cut / paste your logo into it... I asked Dreams for the bottle and label size on their bottles so hopefully this will fit. If it doesn't, I'll let you know!

Attached Files

Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#55 twixygrl

twixygrl
          • 293 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:07 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Taradactyle

Thanks!
            I got the labels from Labels by the Sheet. Be sure to order the water-resistant ones so that the label doesn't smear. We tested the labels out and they seem pretty water proof. The label design was done by my FI using some graphic design program but I am attaching the basic label template. You can cut / paste your logo into it... I asked Dreams for the bottle and label size on their bottles so hopefully this will fit. If it doesn't, I'll let you know![/QUOTE]

I just ordered the labels and I am working on the design now!!! Thanks so much for your quick response!
            Twixygrl

#56 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:38 AM

WOW!!!! Everything is incredible! Where did you get your luggage tags?

#57 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
              • 427 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                WOW!!!! Everything is incredible! Where did you get your luggage tags?
                Thanks! We actually made the luggage tags ourselves. My FI designed them and I put them together using brass eyelets from the scrapbook store and elastic from Joann's.
                Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#58 quackquack

quackquack
                • 152 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Taradactyle
                  Thanks! We actually made the luggage tags ourselves. My FI designed them and I put them together using brass eyelets from the scrapbook store and elastic from Joann's.
                  Do you have template or instructions for luggage tags?

thanks

#59 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                  • 672 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:12 AM

Everything looks wonderful! You did a fantastic job my dear!

Can you tell me where in LA you bought the pashmina's I am going up in a week or two and my friend was supposed to buy for me in NY but has not done so yet so I would like to just buy in LA. Thanks so much!

#60 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:32 PM

wow, everything looks amazing! you should be an event planner! i would hire you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users