Photo

Post here if you are getting married in Las Vegas

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#61 April2010

April2010
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

We are planning on getting married in the Venetian Chapel on 1st April 2010 and having our meal at Maggianos - anybody had any dealings with either?
    All views/suggestions welcome - thanks.

#62 myturn

myturn
    • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hi April 2010, I am having my reception at Maggianos on Sept 5th! Cassy was great to deal with there. How many people do you have going down? I can repond here again after my wedding and let you know how everything went at Maggianos!!

#63 April2010

April2010
      • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:25 AM

Hi Myturn so far we have 35 going how many do you have? - It's Cassy I've dealt with so far and she's been good - yes please let me know how it goes - good luck and hope all goes well.

#64 myturn

myturn
        • 25 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

We have 50 people going down with us. We are in the Callabria (or something like that) room at Maggianos. Cassy was very accomodating and great with answering all my questions!! I did bug her with a lot of questions and she was great. I will post in a few weeks and let you know how the food and service was!

#65 Puzzled-Bride

Puzzled-Bride
          • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:13 AM

just curious is anyone providing OOT bags for their vegas weddings and if so what are you putting in them?

#66 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Puzzled-Bride
              just curious is anyone providing OOT bags for their vegas weddings and if so what are you putting in them?
              My plan was to do them but as it's getting closer I just may not have the time! We are doing a welcome party the Thursday before the wedding (when most people are flying in) so I was going to hand them out then.

#67 gigglesoup

gigglesoup
              • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

I am getting married at Viva Las Vegas weddings on September 5th, 2009.

#68 shan13

shan13
                • 189 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Puzzled-Bride
                  I am...mine will include...monogrammed tumblers, hangover kits, snacks, shot glass, toiletries for men/women, welcome letter, itinerary, and whatever free stuff I can pick up as I am arriving before my guests....

I am renting a cabana at the hotel we are staying at so maybe I will hand them out then or as guest arrive since everyone is not staying at the same hotel....

#69 canadianheather

canadianheather
                  • 47 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

I was also thinking about doing OOT bags! I was gonna include snacks, water, welcome letter, itinerary, koozies and a hangover kit. We have spoke to our wedding coordinator and will be leaving the bags with the front desk to place in our guests rooms upon arrival
                    Just not sure what to put inside the hangover kit. I see you were gonna include one as well Shannon....any ideas??

#70 shan13

shan13
                    • 189 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by canadianheather
                      I was also thinking about doing OOT bags! I was gonna include snacks, water, welcome letter, itinerary, koozies and a hangover kit. We have spoke to our wedding coordinator and will be leaving the bags with the front desk to place in our guests rooms upon arrival
                      Just not sure what to put inside the hangover kit. I see you were gonna include one as well Shannon....any ideas??
                      Mine are gonna include..

ibuprofen
                      propel water pack (singles, to go)
                      alka seltzer
                      gum/mints
                      colgate wisps

My water bottles will be in the oot box/bag....I also plan to put the kits in the oot box/bag as well...if a couple I will do 2 hangover kits in 1 box/bag!..hth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users