Post here if you are getting married in Las Vegas

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 asiamarie1

• 239 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

We are getting married on 12/12/12 with a few friends and family in the Chapel at the Excalibur hotel....we are staying for a week and then are headed to Cabo for our honeymoon....we are so excited now that are plans are set...we originally were going to Punta Cana and changed our minds a couple of months ago.....

#142 liloverwhelmd

• 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

very overwhelmed and getting married in vegas July 2012.... looking for tips and hints on planning

#143 mtaylor

• 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hey!  My wedding ceremony is in the Heritage garden aswell - Sept 29.  There will be 120 of us coming down from Canada - super excited :)  Its a really pretty venue - and we are having our reception there aswell in the grand atrium. How is your planning going??

#144 crystalwaterwed

• Banned
        • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hey liloverwhelmd, have you decided where in Vegas you want to have your big day??? The Chapel weddings are extremely beautiful, I have been to both chapel weddings and hotel weddings and they are all beautiful.

Crystal Water Weddings

#145 KLPhoto

• Vendor
          • 97 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

I got married in Vegas last August and am also a destination wedding photographer and I treated Vegas as a straight up destination which it was!!! so amazing!!! We did a full out ceremony (by full out it was still only max 10 min-- but personalized the way we wanted) in the Juno Garden at Caesars, followed by photos, and reception in the Florentine Ballroom :D

#146 Vannessab2bH

• 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

I think your pictures are amazing!  Have you ever photographed at the Vegas Hotels for a wedding? Many of the hotels we are looking at don't allow outside photographers and I really don't want just some random person taking my wedding pictures. Just wondering if there is a way around it. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users