145 replies to this topic

#111 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by liltanya410
    Hello Everyone...
    I am getting married on 4/10/2010 at the Cresendo Pool at the Flamingo. We have decided to book a section of the buffet for the reception and then the Fire Side Lounge for drinks after.
    Does anyone have photos from their Flamingo Wedding? I visited the grounds, but am very curious to see what it looks like all set up!
    Viva Las Vegas!!
    Flamingo is pretty colorful for weddings...enjoy! post some pics

#112 imafoxx

imafoxx
    • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm getting married October 17th, 2010 @ The West Lawn at the Flamingo!

#113 elopingbride11

elopingbride11
      • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

My FI and I just decided that we are going to elope to Vegas sometime next year (2011)!! I'm so excited because neither of us have been to the city but we've joked about getting married there since we met so it seems perfect for us!

I am so happy i found this thread! <3

#114 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
        • 225 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:08 PM

all my cousins married in vegas and they all said it was a blast!

#115 Cptrex

Cptrex
          • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi there! I am getting married September 8, 2011 in the Juno Garden at Caesars Palace. We looked at Mandalay Bay but the prices seemed to be too expensive for what you get. We have booked the ceremony so far and are researching limos and an in-suite reception. I think we are going to order catering and have a reception in a Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay. If anybody has any great suggestions in regards to catering, limos, etc. please feel free to share!

#116 vegasbride2011

vegasbride2011
            • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

hi all
              i'm getting married at the silver chapel @mandalay bay on sept 1st 2011.
              i cant belive i found this forum its great!!!
              our wedding feels like a life time away but i'm sure it will fly in.
              we've been to vegas twice and loved it but this time we will be bringing our children so it will be a different experience.
              we still have not decided what to do after the ceremony for dinner as we dont know how many guests we will have(prob 20-30) but i've seen lots of suggestions on the forum that i'll keep in mind.
              happy wedding talk
              angela xx

#117 meseh

meseh
              • 194 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cptrex
                Hi there! I am getting married September 8, 2011 in the Juno Garden at Caesars Palace. We looked at Mandalay Bay but the prices seemed to be too expensive for what you get. We have booked the ceremony so far and are researching limos and an in-suite reception. I think we are going to order catering and have a reception in a Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay. If anybody has any great suggestions in regards to catering, limos, etc. please feel free to share!
                welcome and congrads! I was thinking of marrying there as well, have you seen juno gardens yet? It just opened. which package did you choose and are you staying at caesars palace?

#118 meseh

meseh
                • 194 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by elopingbride11
                  My FI and I just decided that we are going to elope to Vegas sometime next year (2011)!! I'm so excited because neither of us have been to the city but we've joked about getting married there since we met so it seems perfect for us!

I am so happy i found this thread! <3
                  welcome and congrads! what are your plans for your wedding?

#119 Cobra

Cobra
                  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:22 PM

Hello,

my fiance and I are planning to get married in the Grand Canyon in july or august 2011.

#120 Erin6341

Erin6341
                    • 298 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Thank you for all the great information thus far! You have all been so helpful in my early planning stage. I am so excited about planning a Vegas wedding but everything looks so amazing.

How did you guys ultimately decide where to have your ceremony/reception/party? Was it mostly cost?

We are looking at getting married July 2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users