Pueblo Bonito Wedding??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 melanieanne

• 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hello all!

Has anyone ever been to or heard anything about Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach? Would it be a good place to have a wedding? It's kind of more in my price range than some other Cabo resorts. Any feedback would be appreciated!

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

Hey Melanie - try the search function - I'm pretty sure I've seen a good amount of girls getting married at one of the PB resorts.

#3 WSUgal

• 96 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

DH and I stayed at this resort for our honeymoon. It is gorgeous! We saw a wedding there and it was really pretty. The food was delicious, too! If you have older guests, it may be difficult for them to get around. The resort is built into a side of a cliff, so there are many hills. You can get around by golf carts, but during busy times it would take awhile to get one. DH and I mostly walked because we enjoyed the exercise.

We would take the shuttle next door to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, which is an adults only resort. We loved the Pacifica because it was so peaceful and spa like. If you don't have any children in your wedding, I would consider this resort also because it is a little smaller. Good luck with your decision!

Here are some threads I found that may help you!

#4 melanieanne

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

WSUGal, thanks a ton for the info. Specifics like getting around with golf carts are exactly what I need. Jess, thanks! i didn't know there was a search function. I thought there might be some other posts but wasn't sure how to access them.

#5 Jerome Dieu

Jerome Dieu
          • Vendor
          • 105 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:06 PM

hey hello! we haven't take photos at pueblo bonito but we have been there and it is a nice location for a wedding! i am sure you will like it.
            Jerome Dieu
            Wedding Photographer

Tel (from USA & Canada): 1 (925) 465 6146
            Local Phone (Los Cabos): 104 3643www.mangoweddings.netcontact@mangoweddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users