• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mnewbauer
    Just to let you all know Playa Fiesta has a sandy beach right now. They don't know how long it is going to last or if it will but its there for those of you getting married in the near future. We did a site visit end of Oct. It as absolutely amazing! Better than I expected!!!!!
    Thanks! We've seen the pics, and it looks beautiful! I don't care if the rocks come back by May (my wedding date), but I have to admit the sand would look really pretty in the wedding pictures.

#42 ~Kate~

~Kate~
    • 329 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mel&B
      Thanks! We've seen the pics, and it looks beautiful! I don't care if the rocks come back by May (my wedding date), but I have to admit the sand would look really pretty in the wedding pictures.
      My thoughts exactly, Melissa! Although Kate and I have a better chance of being rock-free since we're [GASP] only 2 months away. of course, as soon as we're back we'll fill you in on all the details!! k, back to studying here (one more exam on Tues and then I'm in wedding mode).

#43 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:48 PM

Thanks! I am so excited! Time is flying by, that is for sure! I cannot wait to be on that beach, rocky or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users