Photo

Playa Fiesta Post-Renovation Picture!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:41 PM

I found my photographer before I found Playa Fiesta, so I'm bringing him in. Turns out, Michelle Turner know my photographer, Evrim Icoz, because they both do a lot of DW's. Michelle invited Linsday to dinner with Evrim a couple of weeks ago. It's funny what a small world it is!

#22 ~Kate~

~Kate~
    • 329 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

Ah Melissa, I just googled him and his pics are amazing!!!!

#23 Mel&B

Mel&B
      • 613 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, he's incredible. We found him through a WC in Sayulita. He does a lot of weddings in the area, but mine will be his first at Playa Fiesta. I just think it's so funny that it turns out that he knows Michelle Turner. I guess the great photogs stick together! :)

#24 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:25 PM

Hey thanks for posting! It is beautiful!
          How is your planning going ladies? I have a ton to do! OK, well it feels like it.
          Are either of you planning on doing a boat cruise while in PV?

#25 Mel&B

Mel&B
          • 613 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

I think we will organize a fishing trip, but I'm not sure about a boat cruise... Even though we have 5 nights, it seems like they are already pretty full; Welcome Dinner, Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties in town, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, Brunch, and I also want to zipline.

#26 ~Kate~

~Kate~
            • 329 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

I'm with Melissa, Kate, and doing ziplining instead. I had another bride tell me that the catamaran tour she did wasn't as fun as the ziplining, and since we're only planning one group activity during the day (Wednesday), we figured we'd do this instead.

I have a ton to do too!! Ordering pre-wedding welcome brochures from VP this weekend so we're sure to have them in time for handing out at xmas, along with luggage tags, magnets, and a little postcard thing. Is it already halfway through Nov?!? How did this happen....

Going home this weekend Kate?

#27 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:08 AM

Thanks for the advice! We want to zip line too. Kate, are you still working on your welcome letter? Thanks for the help by the way! I need to get on that one soon!
                I am going home thursday night! And have my first bridal shower on saturday! Yay!

#28 DB2B

DB2B
                • 71 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:18 AM

So we got back from our scouting trip in PV and Playa Fiesta was on the list... and on it's way to becoming THE place! I'm a little disappointed, because it looks like we missed our shot to get the date we wanted, but we (I) am trying to be flexible - no bridezillas here! But onto the stuff you're really interested in!

I took lots of pics, so I"m going to try to post them, but I'm not sure it's working. I'm trying from Flickr - is there a trick to this?? Here goes!

Click the image to open in full size.

** is not working - can someone help me?! Do I have to use photobucket? isn't it just point, paste, click?? I know you want pictures!!

#29 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:22 AM

I think you have to use photobucket! Flickr didnt work for me either!

#30 Mel&B

Mel&B
                    • 613 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:19 PM

DB2B, I didn't get the date I wanted either. I was bummed for about 5 seconds, but once you move on you will forget all about it. Picking a location and date is sooooo stressful, but after that initial stress, the excitement takes over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users