HELP! 2 Dresses and Can't Decide

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm in desperate need of your help. I feel in love with two dresses (better than two men I suppose!).....I could really use everyone's help in deciding cause they're very different from one another.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:45 PM

they are really different...that's tough...but if i had the figure, i'd totally go for the galina

#3 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

Ooooo I can see what you mean... this is tough. But I am gonna ask it... Do you love your boobs?? Honestly something to think about... because if you are happy with them .. totally go for the Galina... it's sexy, beachy, and flow-y all at the same time. Girls get to worried about this question and how they are in a dress.. we all do it.. BUT I really really like Galina

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

I like the 1st one.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

I agree with the boob question...it really depends if you have them. I personally don't therefore couldn't wear that type of dress (I did try one on that is similar)

I also personally like dress #1

#6 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

The Galina is beautiful and perfect for a beach wedding.

Have you tried them all on yet? What do you think of them on YOU...

I loved the Galina in the pics; but when I got to the store I didn't love it so much in person on me.

#7 Simistar

Simistar
              • 645 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

I vote # 1:-)
                But like the other girls said...try them on, b/c it may become instantly obvious which one looks better:-)

#8 hanna

hanna
                • 223 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:55 PM

If you haven't tried them on, then yes, that would be the first step. When I went dress shopping from the pics I thought the Galina was perfect, but when I tried it on, I didn't like the way it fit. It is super flowy, but for me, too flowy, especially in the stomach area, made me feel bigger than I was. So, for each person it fits differently though. I love th rouching on the 1st one though, although I think the sweetheart neckline is more flattering than the straight across.

#9 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
                  • 358 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:06 PM

Two totally different dresses...... Both lovely.....i would go with number one..........

#10 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:18 PM

Can you show us pics of you in the dresses? I all depends on which you like better on and which is more comfortable, etc... That being said, I love the first one just from looking at these pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users