• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:18 PM

I'm a huge fan of Amazing Race. That one gets DVR'ed for sure! So does SYTYCD. DH will even watch that one with me.

I haven't watched the Hills this year, too many other things going on, but I loved Laguna Beach. Rock of Love is amazing! I'll have to catch up on Charm School when they do a marathon.

John & Kate is another one I watch all the time.

DH is not a reality fan, so I have to sneak my viewing in when he is not around.

#12 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ErinB
      I'm a huge fan of Amazing Race. That one gets DVR'ed for sure! So does SYTYCD. DH will even watch that one with me.

I haven't watched the Hills this year, too many other things going on, but I loved Laguna Beach. Rock of Love is amazing! I'll have to catch up on Charm School when they do a marathon.

John & Kate is another one I watch all the time.

DH is not a reality fan, so I have to sneak my viewing in when he is not around.
      My FI and I love to watch Amazing Race and So you think you can dance, but I watch The Hills on my own time. He can't stand that show, and although it's not the best I still have to watch it!
      Michelle

#13 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:49 PM

I love reality TV. I have watched and will watch almost any of them that are competion based. I have in the past watched the Apprentice, The Bachelor and others.
        I sometimes watch America Idol/Canadian Idol, and Dancing with the Stars. I enjoy these shows but I'm not heart broken if I miss them.
        Then there are the ones that I always watch. Survivor, Amazing Race, SYTYCD/SYTYCDC & Big Brother. I feel like I am missing some others, hmmm....
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

I am a huge reality tv junkie. You name it I love it.

Amazing Race is my favorite, love the Hills, The Bachelor, The Mole, American Idol, etc.

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Heather*
            I love most of the MTV shows...Life of Ryan, Rob & Big, Real World plus all of the Challenges/Duels, the Hills, I loved Laguna Beach. So good.

We also love Big Brother and of course So You Think You Can Dance!
            We could totally be TV buddies. These are my favs too.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Casey*
            We're going to the SYTYCD touring show next month... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
            We went to the concert last month. We had sooo much fun!
            Happily married since 2008

#16 Mel&B

Mel&B
            • 613 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

I'm going to SYTYCD on 11/13! I also love Big Brother (FI got me hooked on that one). I loved Laguna Beach, but the Hills just became too much and I had to divorce it.

#17 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

THE AMAZING RACE - "Welcome to New Zealand, I'm Phil's dad" Best line of the show....ever! We love Phil!

And I always love the trainwrecks known as The Bachelor/The Bachelorette.

#18 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

i am OBSESSED with the amazing race and survivor.. i think it's because i'd like to think i can do all of the things they end up going through.. :)

#19 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    We could totally be TV buddies. These are my favs too.

We went to the concert last month. We had sooo much fun!
                    Yay TV Buddies! I'm sad that Rob & Big is over
                    I'm going to SYTYCD on 11/13! I also love Big Brother (FI got me hooked on that one). I loved Laguna Beach, but the Hills just became too much and I had to divorce it.
                    I'm so jealous you guys got to go see SYTYCD. I tried to convince my FI to go with me but he just wasn't feeling it Plus the tickets were SO expensive and the show was held in a crazy big arena (where the Maple Leafs play) so it would have been useless unless we got amazing seats. Bummer.

I agree that the Hills has become too much...the fakeness kills me. I would say Season 1 and 2 it was a show I couldn't WAIT for each week, and now I just watch when I have time, for fun. I don't really believe anything I see on that show anymore.

#20 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:28 PM

Oh goodness, I love it all haha :)

Mostly though, I watch ANTM, or most NTM shows (CNTM, AusNTM), The Bachelor/ette, SYTYCD, DWTS, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Rock of Love....lol Ok I'm going to stop...such a junkie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users