Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

Reality TV

So FI is such a reality TV show whore. He gets addicted to all of them, and of course, I get pulled in and hooked too. So it got me thinking of what yalls favorite reality shows are and which ones you miss. We were totally sucked into the Rock of Love shows on VH1 so now we love Rock of Love Charm School. Sharron cracks me up!

One of my BM's is OBSESSED with the Hills. She talks about it all the time. I've never watched it though. My roommate has all the Laguna Beach seasons on DVD. Maybe I should give it a whirl.

I am a complete Big Brother nut!! And I really like the Bachelor (ette)!!!

But to be honest I will watch any of them!!! FI hates them so I try to cut it down so I can spend more time with him! (and right now we only have 1 TV!)

Have you heard that 50 Cent is coming out with his own type of Bachelor?? I guess kind of like Rock of Love! It's supposed to start in November...I can't believe he would do something like that...doesn't seem like him at all! LOL

I LOVE reality TV but FI hates it so I try to limit the amount I watch. My favs are Survivor, Amazing Race, and Big Brother. I also get sucked into American Idol and some of the MTV and VH1 ridiculousness :). I guess that is a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
Maybe he's getting desperate for some attention. Hahaha
That's usually how it goes!!
Look at Dancing with the Stars! Toni Braxton is on the show...and I just heard a new song of hers on the radio...I guess anyone looking to make a comeback does reality TV too!!

I love most of the MTV shows...Life of Ryan, Rob & Big, Real World plus all of the Challenges/Duels, the Hills, I loved Laguna Beach. So good.

We also love Big Brother and of course So You Think You Can Dance!

I used to watch Survivor but I don't anymore. And I haven't watched the last few Bachelors either.