Cabo Dreaming
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Thank you both!

#12 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

I just got back from on Saturday and I visited all of the places that people are suggesting on this thread so you can't go wrong! I am basically just reinforcing what others have said!

We had a blast at Mango Deck. It is much bigger then the office. They also had better drink specials then the office... 2 for 1 7am-7pm. Mango Deck and the office are literally seperated by inches so everytime we were down there both places had a similar vibe.

I loved Sunset De Mona Lisa. We had the most amazing table with the most amazing sunset. I would have loved to have an event there for all my guests. It is such a neat restaurant. The

We also hung out at Nicki Beach at ME by Melia which is just a little bit up the beach from The Office and Mango Deck. They had the best mojitos and a pretty young fun vibe. They had a DJ during the day and then an outdoor restaurant that overlooks the beach area. The bar inside and the night club were cool too. I have not heard of others planning events there but it would be worth an inquiry I think!
      Twixygrl

#13 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
      • 46 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by twixygrl
        I just got back from on Saturday and I visited all of the places that people are suggesting on this thread so you can't go wrong! I am basically just reinforcing what others have said!

We had a blast at Mango Deck. It is much bigger then the office. They also had better drink specials then the office... 2 for 1 7am-7pm. Mango Deck and the office are literally seperated by inches so everytime we were down there both places had a similar vibe.

I loved Sunset De Mona Lisa. We had the most amazing table with the most amazing sunset. I would have loved to have an event there for all my guests. It is such a neat restaurant. The

We also hung out at Nicki Beach at ME by Melia which is just a little bit up the beach from The Office and Mango Deck. They had the best mojitos and a pretty young fun vibe. They had a DJ during the day and then an outdoor restaurant that overlooks the beach area. The bar inside and the night club were cool too. I have not heard of others planning events there but it would be worth an inquiry I think!
        Thank you so much for the advice! Also, I just looked at your pics on another thread...AMAZING! Everything was so beautiful!

#14 moss

moss
        • 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

I have to say sunset monalisa is a good option if you want to get all your family and friends together for drinks and food in a nice place, no easy access to the beach though, it's more like a restaurant with a great view. Places by the beach like mango, Office or even Nikki are a bit for a wilder crowd. It all depends on what you have in mind.

#15 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
          • 46 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by moss
            I have to say sunset monalisa is a good option if you want to get all your family and friends together for drinks and food in a nice place, no easy access to the beach though, it's more like a restaurant with a great view. Places by the beach like mango, Office or even Nikki are a bit for a wilder crowd. It all depends on what you have in mind.
            Thank you very much! I was looking at pics from Mango, Office and Nikki and it did look a little too wild for my fiance's grandparents:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users