CHICAGO Boudoir Photo Session for BDW gals

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 beach_knot

beach_knot
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hi
    I was curious to which suite at Hotel Monaco was quoted for? I wanted to check out their pics. Do you know if the hotel would be willing to rent the room out just for a couple of hours for the photo session vs. an overnight stay? Keep us posted on availability and prices. I'm hoping to hear back from some of the other photog's girls have recommended too for comparison. I really want to do this ladies - I just want to make sure the fit is right. Photog, costs and timeframe. I'm so inspired to get in shape now!! HAHA
    Thanks so much!!! :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nsmile78
    Hey girls,

For those of you that are really interested we could get a suite at Hotel Monaco for around $450. There are less expensive ones but this suite is very nice. Also if we get enough girls we could get Leah out to Chicago sometime in Jan/Feb. We have to pay for her travel so the more girls the better. Check out her website she has great work. I'll work on finding out what her pricing is for a session. Let me know who would be interested in working with Leah.

#32 beach_knot

beach_knot
    • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

Leah I love your work!! I hope you have some availability for us in 2009 for Chicago
      I'll word this one a little better since my last post was deleted, sorry!

-Hotel Monaco, they have very nice suites.
      -Affinia has a nice One Bedroom Suite
      -Dana Hotel and Spa. There bedrooms are small and it's very expensive to get a suite there. The rooms are very nice though and a Cozy King is sufficient.
      -Hotel Indigo on Gold Coast has awesome wood floors and it's very bright and colorful. Price is a little higher for a boutique hotel.
      Toured the James and there Apartment Suites are awesome.
      Also W Hotels are nice but rooms are REALLY small.

Some other good hotels: Hard Rock, Peninsula (although $$) and any Kimpton hotels are nice. GL!

#33 beach_knot

beach_knot
      • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hi again!
        After reviewing more of Leah's work with other photog's I'm pretty much sold on going with Leah :) She just annouced she will be in Chicago March 6-9. Girls - what do you say?! Who's in? Let's Do It!!!
        Rachel

Quote:
        Hey girls,

For those of you that are really interested we could get a suite at Hotel Monaco for around $450. There are less expensive ones but this suite is very nice. Also if we get enough girls we could get Leah out to Chicago sometime in Jan/Feb. We have to pay for her travel so the more girls the better. Check out her website she has great work. I'll work on finding out what her pricing is for a session. Let me know who would be interested in working with Leah.

#34 leahstafford

leahstafford
        • 713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beach_knot
          Leah I love your work!! I hope you have some availability for us in 2009 for Chicago
          Rachel

thank you!

#35 nsmile78

nsmile78
          • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

Hello,

I received some pricing from Leah but I need to start to confirmation on how many girls are really interested. Leah informed me that she was sold out in March but if we can get 4 to 6 girls together she would do a trip in Feb. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to other Chicago photoghers. If you are really interested pleae let me know asap. I would like to try to book her. Her photos are great!

Nicole

#36 beach_knot

beach_knot
            • 57 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

Hey Nicole,

I'm in! I have been in contact with Leah about reserving a spot for her added Chicago marathon
              Hello,

I received some pricing from Leah but I need to start to confirmation on how many girls are really interested. Leah informed me that she was sold out in March but if we can get 4 to 6 girls together she would do a trip in Feb. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to other Chicago photoghers. If you are really interested pleae let me know asap. I would like to try to book her. Her photos are great!

Nicole

#37 nsmile78

nsmile78
              • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:02 PM

Rachel,

I contacted Leah as well and asked her to hold a spot for me. I was afraid no one else was going to committ. Let me know what time you get scheduled for. Hopefully, I will see you there.

Nicole

#38 beach_knot

beach_knot
                • 57 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

I was afraid of peeps not committing as well since I hadn't heard anything in awhile. I'm going to PM you now :)

Rachel

Quote:
                  Rachel,

I contacted Leah as well and asked her to hold a spot for me. I was afraid no one else was going to committ. Let me know what time you get scheduled for. Hopefully, I will see you there.

Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users