Photo

CHICAGO Boudoir Photo Session for BDW gals

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 beach_knot

beach_knot
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

Are there any Chicago gals interested in trying to coordinate a discounted group rate for a Boudoir Photographer Session?
    I have heard of girls doing this in the past and I think it's a great idea!

Here's the old thread of inspiration...http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2412

So far I've been referred to Bobbi & Mike. bobbi+mike boudoir Any other recommendations out there for the Chicago area? How far advance should these be done? I'm getting married April 2009.

Let's do it Ladies!!
    Rachel

#2 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:35 PM

This is a great idea and I would definately do it but Im getting married in October 2009 and I think it will be to far in advance.

#3 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
      • 343 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:48 PM

I'd be interested. My wedding is not until November next year though. Does anyone know around how much these sessions usually cost?

#4 chickadee024

chickadee024
        • 140 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

I'm certainly interested. I think bobbi+mike charge $400 for the session, plus an extra $250 to get all the digitals on a CD, plus whatever it costs to rent the location (hotel, B&B, etc). Too steep for me regularly, but I think I can fit it in the budget if we can get the prices to come down a bit.

Plus, Chi-town is only a couple of hours away!

#5 beach_knot

beach_knot
          • 57 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

Your wedding date is the day after mine!!
            I'm certainly interested. I think bobbi+mike charge $400 for the session, plus an extra $250 to get all the digitals on a CD, plus whatever it costs to rent the location (hotel, B&B, etc). Too steep for me regularly, but I think I can fit it in the budget if we can get the prices to come down a bit.

Plus, Chi-town is only a couple of hours away!

#6 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:21 PM

There was another BDW Chicago girl on here that had BD pics taken here awhile ago. She sent me the photographer's info a long time ago when I thought I was considering getting the photos done (but chickened out!). I must have deleted her PM, but I'm trying to do a google search to see if I can find the website again. Here is another one that came up though that you might want to check out:

RACHEL STEPHENS PHOTOGRAPHY FOR WOMEN SIRENS GLAMOUR PINUP BOUDOIR NUDES PHOTOGRAPHER PORTLAND SEATTLE SAN FRANCISCO LOS ANGELES LAS VEGAS
              Michelle

#7 chickadee024

chickadee024
              • 140 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beach_knot
                Your wedding date is the day after mine!!
                I'm willing to travel some too if it's more economical to do it near Chicago or in Indy.

Rachel
                Even better, we have the same name! (and it's spelled correctly!)

We can check around. Indy is probably cheaper, but Chicago is cooler. Hope more girls can join!

#8 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

This would be awesome (especially if I have some time to get in photo-ready shape... lol)!

#9 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

Awesome idea ladies! Have fun with it!!

#10 bca33

bca33
                    • 336 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

I would definitely be interested! When are you thinking of getting them done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users