Photo

HELP!! What are you all giving your grooms for gifts???

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yamille
    So everyone has talked about the gift giving situation? Maybe I should too...? hmm
    We haven't talked about it either. I don't think he thinks he's supposed to. And honestly, i don't mind if I get a gift. He already got me a gorgeous ring, and him marrying and spending the rest of his life with me is gift enough. But I am going to do BD pics for him.

#22 syl1115

syl1115
    • 789 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:51 AM

I got him one diamond earring.
      Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#23 Jenn79

Jenn79
      • 625 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:34 PM

My husband really likes wine, so for his gift I got him a wine caraffe, two wine glasses, and two wine stoppers with seashells on the top. He hasn't used the caraffe yet (maybe we'll use it as a water jug, haha), but he uses the glasses and stoppers all the time.
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#24 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
        • 382 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

Looking for some ideas too....

I know I am getting FI a new golf bag but I also wanted something else, little and more personal. Any ideas?

I think I am going to do the BD shoot for our first anniversary since I ran out of time before the wedding. Anyone know a photographer in St. Louis?

#25 michelle6114

michelle6114
          • 209 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Oh Shoot.....I have to give a gift
            I have been so worried about my mom's and these stupid oot bags that I neglected poor FI.

#26 canadianadia

canadianadia
            • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

My fiance and I already discussed not exchanging gifts with each other, since we already we so much to plan. So I'll probably just give him a card.

#27 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
              • 609 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

My FI asked me out of the blue the other day if he was supposed to give me a gift so of course I said "yes." I'm no dummy! I had been planning on getting him these Tiffany's cufflinks when he was going to wear a blue tie since they were silver and cobalt but now he's wearing orange and it just won't go so I'm trying to find him some that are equally as nice but that still go with the color scheme.

#28 destination

destination
                • 215 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:19 PM

I want to get him a TAG HEUER watch that is absolutely beautiful and we both love it. It will last forever, unfortunately it is really expensive, like almost as much as our wedding! Am I totally our of line to ask my mom for a loan?
                  I didn't think about the BD book before, and now the wedding is less than a month away, so too late for that.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Anna83
                  I been thinking about what to get my FI as well, and I was thinking the same thing...I doubt he'll even think to get me anything.

He did buy me a diamond ring, I guess I can't ask for too much more! lol

I'm thinking about buying FI a flat screen tv. He reallly wants one but I never encourage him to buy one. But part of me wants to get him something that will last and be more meaningful. I don't know what to do, but I'm running out of time...
                  This seems like a more affordable option (the TV), but I just told him yesterday absolutely not and I kinda want to have something to give him in mexico. HMM... Keep 'em coming girls.

#29 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

I am giving him a BD book as his wedding present

#30 CrystalM

CrystalM
                    • 829 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:43 PM

He's a huge fan of Johnny Walker Blue. He checks it out at every liqueur store but never buys it - even when I was bringing home $1500/week. It's really expensive in Nashville ($220). I priced it in Michigan the last time I visited family and it's $130 up there. That along with a BD book (I told my mom about it and she's loving it! She decided she is paying for it!) will be his gift. I'm not sure which one will be more surprising for him.
                      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users