Sign in to follow this  
Nanner431

HELP!! What are you all giving your grooms for gifts???

I probably won't buy a gift.. I was thinking more of writing or creating something. I never knew this thing about gifts before. I learn something new on this forum all the time!

If I can't create something... Maybe find a poem that speaks about us or our love or something and calligraphy it on some special paper or something as a memory. I could also chronicle some times together in a little book with photos and some writing or something like that. I did something similar for Valentines day and it was sweet for him and also really fun for me to do.

I had a really hard time doing my grooms gift. He loves to golf so I ended up buying him the "best" putter they make. For his bachlor party him and all the guys went away and did two days of golfing so i gave it to him the day he left so he could use it. Plus there was no way I was packing it all the way to mexico. On the actual wedding day I gave him a card, and wrote him a long letter. Hope that helps.

I am giving will a photobook of my boudoir pictures (that I hope to do in January some time). I will let him open it the morning of our wedding. I figured it would fit in a suitcase fine and (hopefully) he will flip his lid when he sees the pictures wink.gif

I'm showing up at the wedding...I figure that's gift enough!

LOL that was supposed to be a funny :) (then again, anyone who remembers our "issues" in july...it really could be the gift lol) Have no idea what I'm getting him if anything.

Dez921714 that is too funny and i think its the perfect gift.

I am giving FI a BD book and I am going to give it to him the night before the wedding since we are not staying in the same room. I am also considering getting him a nice watch.

Dez - you crack me up!

I got DH a nice watch.

I don't know where I got it, but I have always thought that you give your husband a watch and he gives you pearls. I guess it's some tradition I made up, so I followed it!