Photo

Bridal Shower Invites

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 laur8199

laur8199
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

Anyone know any sites for some cute but affordable bridal shower invites? xoxo

#2 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:23 PM

Have you looked on ebay? I found some I like there. I haven't really searched for any though.
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#3 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:23 PM

Polka Dot Design
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

here are a few:

Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Save the Dates, Baby Shower Invitations, Birth Announcements, Holiday Cards and Stationery by Paper Style
          Party ¢â¬â€ eInvite.com at Costco.com
          Party Basics, Custom Printed Products at the LOWEST prices! Quick Delivery!
          Stationery, Stationary, Personal Stationery, Personalized Stationery, Napkins, Address Labels, Moving Cards...

#5 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

hey anne- sidenote- we got our wedding invites from costco (referred by miss janet) and they came back spectacular- so beatiful! and SO affordable. i saw your link to costco and thought i would throw in my referral!!!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:51 PM

it was probably you that i got that link from then! i knew someone had used them and was really happy. i actually saw some cute stationary w/palm trees at Staples the other day - i picked them up and was trying to think of a good use for them - but i couldn't! they were cute though - real simple

#7 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

yeah i still need to post a pic- they came but beautiful- simple and elegant! you can totally use those palm tree cards for something- what about the thank you letters in the OOT bags?

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:04 PM

i also bought too much paper for my invites - so i was hoping to use that up for stuff like that. i am sure i will think of a place to use them! even for thank you notes after teh wedding - or the shower (oooohhhh!)

#9 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:09 PM

I haven't quite started on all this for Monica's shower yet, but I've seen some really cute stuff at Target too. They have some pre-printed and also stationery that you can print on your computer/printer as well.

#10 NHPT

NHPT
                    • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

they also have the ones you can print on your computer at those Hallmark stores- but make sure and compare prices because you think you will save money doing it yourself- but by the time you print, buy, etc- you could have just ordered them for the same price and saved some time!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users