Halloween Funny :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

Bed Sheets:

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset. Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.

In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard, (barely containing his (laughter), and who had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on here?"

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the shit out of a ghost."

Happy Halloween!!!

#2 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
    • 583 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:04 AM

lol Good one! And sadly, I can picture some of the people around here actually saying that lol

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:09 AM

Oh boy Casey!! Where did you find that one!!!!

#4 Michelle

Michelle
        • Banned
        • 302 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:11 AM

lol Casey thats a good one :)

#5 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

A friend of Stu's sent it to him and he forwarded it to me. I love to start the day off with a good laugh

#6 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:21 AM

Well...mission complete!! Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users