Photo

Black Veil??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Erica053009

Erica053009
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

When I read your title I thought you were nuts but then looking at the pictures and reading your vision I LOVE it. I think it is an amazing idea go with it.

#12 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

I think the birdcage veil is a pretty hot look. On any given day Im down with black and/or thinking outside the box - the first picture I looked at though the first thing that came to mind was hairnet... but the one's with feathers looked pretty cool and less like cafeteria lunch lady. I say rock it out.

#13 SAM

SAM
      • 542 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:38 AM

I like the black birdcage veil with your dress.

#14 brit11898

brit11898
        • 18 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

Thanks ladies, I am still not sure about the whole thing- I think i might have to order a cheaper one and see what I think. But for my back up plan I love the idea of the black accessories/black feather in my hair and intense make up. I will post a pic of me in the veil when I get it.
          thanks again- really appreciate the advice

#15 milejilo

milejilo
          • 313 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:15 PM

good luck .... and remember if you really like it rock it... its your wedding !!! i know this isn't what you want, but just thought i'd share, how untraditional is this! but i think she looks AMAZING

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 milejilo

milejilo
            • 313 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

#17 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by milejilo
                Wow! She does look amazing!!! If I wasn't so afraid of all the whining and complaining I'd hear, I'd totally wear a dark colored dress since I prefer them...but I must say, I do love my dress haha. :)

Anyhoo, I love the birdcage veil look on others, it's so classic-chique and if you can pull it off then do it! The black one is nice, I don't think it's too funeral but then again, that's just me.

Good luck!!

#18 caporrone

caporrone
                • 109 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

I say you rock it - your dress is gorgeous and the purpose of being a bride is to express yourself and your style - too many brides blend themselves or feel uncomfortable if they don't do the "norm" what is the norm anyway?
                  you are going to look amazing!

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:04 PM

Definitely go for it. I love the first link with the feathers attached (too plain by itself) but I also love the second link too.

And I love those pics of the black-dress bride. She totally pulled it off just like you will!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users