Jump to content

Photo

Post Your Honeymoon Spot


  • Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#111 Kassi22

Kassi22
  • Newbie
  • 135 posts

    Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

    We are getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. We thought about moving to another hotel for the following week, but they cost of it was just ridiculous (as we where already there, it would have been cheaper to come home, and fly back down there then the price the quoted us to move to another hotel on the island!!) So we decided to come back home for a month, then head to Italy (Venice, Florence, Amalfi Coast and then Rome) for 3 weeks for our honeymoon. We choose to spend the money on a new place.



    #112 alpwedding2013

    alpwedding2013
    • Newbie
    • 94 posts

      Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

      Since we are going to get married in Puerto Rico, we were looking for other locations that we could fly directly to from San Juan.  We've narrowed it down to Antigua or St. Martin/ St. Maarten (with a few days in Anguilla).  So far, we're leaning towards St.Martin/ Anguilla.  



      #113 kellykanester

      kellykanester
      • Jr. Member
      • 236 posts

        Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

        we won a honeymoon to dreams tulum from our travel agency. We will be getting married at dreams cancun and then going to spend 3 days alone at dreams tulum before we fly back with everyone :)


        Happily married and now Mrs. West


        #114 AD2012

        AD2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 240 posts

          Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

          Originally Posted by kellykanester 

          we won a honeymoon to dreams tulum from our travel agency. We will be getting married at dreams cancun and then going to spend 3 days alone at dreams tulum before we fly back with everyone :)


          That's great!!



          #115 Ryves

          Ryves
          • Jr. Member
          • 157 posts

            Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

            We will be going on a three days cruise to the Bahamas. I'm looking forward to it.



            #116 jrack

            jrack
            • Jr. Member
            • 235 posts

              Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

              Anyone have suggestions for 4 days in the Cancun/Maya areas for honeymoon? We are getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura..and then want to go somewhere else.



              #117 KK2013

              KK2013
              • Jr. Member
              • 244 posts
              • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
              • LocationNew Jersey

              Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

              Originally Posted by jrack 

              Anyone have suggestions for 4 days in the Cancun/Maya areas for honeymoon? We are getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura..and then want to go somewhere else.


              I am moving on from Paradisus Playa del Carmen wedding to Excellence Playa Mujeres...



              #118 brownsugarbride

              brownsugarbride
              • Member
              • 599 posts

                Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

                Originally Posted by jrack 

                Anyone have suggestions for 4 days in the Cancun/Maya areas for honeymoon? We are getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura..and then want to go somewhere else.


                I am seriously thinking about Le Reve.  It might be a bit challenging, given that people tend to rent the whole hotel out for weddings, but it looks so relaxing and the food is supposed to be fabulous!  (My other option is Belize, but it's not clear that FH wants to do any more traveling during our weddingmoon.)  Here is a great review of Le Reve from a wedding planner who recommends it as a honeymoon spot:

                http://runawaybrided...del-carmen.html



                #119 MrsPeele2B

                MrsPeele2B
                • Jr. Member
                • 187 posts

                  Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

                  Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 


                  I am seriously thinking about Le Reve.  It might be a bit challenging, given that people tend to rent the whole hotel out for weddings, but it looks so relaxing and the food is supposed to be fabulous!  (My other option is Belize, but it's not clear that FH wants to do any more traveling during our weddingmoon.)  Here is a great review of Le Reve from a wedding planner who recommends it as a honeymoon spot:

                  http://runawaybrided...del-carmen.html

                  Hey girl... FH and I are contemplating on going to Belize for our wedding... I'd like to rent out a villa, but Im not sure that I'm going to get my wish. La Reve  looks absolutely beautiful... anyone else honeymooning there?



                  #120 MrsPeele2B

                  MrsPeele2B
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 187 posts

                    Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

                    belize for our honey moon**






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users