Photo

Post Your Honeymoon Spot

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#101 Dana_C

Dana_C
  • 348 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

We will be staying at Moon Palace in Cancun for 5 nights for our wedding and then moving over to Sun Palace, a couples-only resort also in Cancun for another 5 nights. I can't wait- it seems sooo far away!

#102 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dana_C
      We will be staying at Moon Palace in Cancun for 5 nights for our wedding and then moving over to Sun Palace, a couples-only resort also in Cancun for another 5 nights. I can't wait- it seems sooo far away!
      We got engaged at the Sun Palace! You'll LOVE it!!!

#103 Dana_C

Dana_C
      • 348 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

Oh yay! I'm so excited! FI thinks that we're just staying extra long at MP, but my wedding gift to him is our honeymoon at Sun Palace, so I'm VERY excited about going!!

#104 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

There were TONS of honeymooners there! And the fact that it was adults / couples only was perfect! Can't wait to hear what you think!

#105 meli122

meli122
          • 269 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

We are spending a few days at the Royal hideaway in PDC. Im already ready for a vacay!

#106 calchik

calchik
            • 166 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

since we're planning on getting preggo right after the honeymoon we're doing one big last really good trip for our honeymoon. we're doing 2 weeks in turkey
              Turkey tours, wonders of Turkey tour, Antalya tours, Custom private and small group tours to Turkey - Istanbul tours

check out pics of cappadocia, so cool! it's like an underground cave city. i can't wait.
              cappadocia - Google Image Search
              we're doing 5 nights at a resort after the tour to relax and be with each other after

#107 WPGBride

WPGBride
              • 203 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

We are getting married our first week at Dreams Riveria Cancun then the guests leave and we will be enjoying our second week alone at the same hotel.

#108 FIFAbride

FIFAbride
                • 97 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

We are getting married at the Hilton Nui Bora Bora and staying there for our honeymoon.  

#109 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                  • 438 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

We are getting married at the Melia Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana, Staying 5 nights there

then transfering resort to the Zoetry in Punta Cana and staying 5 nights there. 

180 days til our wedding!!!

#110 AD2012

AD2012
                    • 240 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

We were married at the Gran Bahia Principe Akumal and then transferred the Excellence Riviera Maya! My husband and I LOVED it there! We were very happy we decided to transfer to a second hotel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users