Need Costume Ideas!!!!

michelle08

Okay so I don't really don't love going to clubs...don't get me wrong...I enjoying going out to bars and drinking but I don't like dance clubs...I feel too old for that now plus I never really loved them.

Anyway, we are going on Halloween night to a club (my husband's friends married girls under 25 so they are still very much into that). They are all dressing up in sexy alice and wonderland outfits and queen of hearts and the other is going to be a pirate (not sure how sexy). Not to mention all the rest of the girls in the club will probably be dressed sexy or scandalous. :)

I do not like my body and won't wear anything revealing and I hate dressing up for halloween! I sound like a fuddy duddy...but i need to dress up because everyone else is and I don't know what to wear that isn't sexy but not too frumpy!!!

PLEASE HELP!!! wink.gif

I heard a funny costume idea on sirius cosmo radio the other morning. A girl called in and said she was going as "the walk of shame". She was wearing a button down mens shirt, mens boxer shorts rolled up, cute high heels, pretty earrings, makeup fully done, and hair all messed up. I thought it would be really funny and easy to do! It is original.

I always fall back on the little black cat costume. Just need to get the ears, collar and tail and then you can be fully dressed or not so much depending on your mood. A little black nose and poof, you're a cat. lol Not very original, I know...

Last year I went as a cowgirl. I found some old pleather pants and cut them into chaps and wore a flannel shirt, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. It was cute, comfortable and not revealing. Yet, I got hit on a lot b/c of the chaps, so there must be something sexy about it!!! I dunno...

I had a friend dress up as a doll, that was great, but she bought the costume. My friend is going as Annie this year, and that's a very cute costume...

That's about all I can think of right now.

Thanks everyone!!

I will check out tammy's thread...

I actually have a cat costume well the ears tail and bow tie... wink.gif My sister has some devil stuff I can borrow too...I just didn't know if it was enough. :)

I like all the other ideas too the walk of shame is good and the girl scout...I could get some really interesting girl scout badges or pins at like spencer gift.... :) Too funny! Thanks gals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmj View Post
Last year I went as a cowgirl. I found some old pleather pants and cut them into chaps and wore a flannel shirt, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. It was cute, comfortable and not revealing. Yet, I got hit on a lot b/c of the chaps, so there must be something sexy about it!!! I dunno...

I had a friend dress up as a doll, that was great, but she bought the costume. My friend is going as Annie this year, and that's a very cute costume...

That's about all I can think of right now.
Well I did go to my mom's party on saturday night and I was a cowgirl...I had intended to wear the same thing...but I never did finish the costume...I only found purple boots at ross and my hat and gun were pink and I never did find a good shirt...so I was more of a thrift store/poor cowgirl and I didn't want to look that bad out in public...my mom's house was one thing. :) So I guess I can hunt these next few days for a completed cowgirl costume...

I LOVE Annie!! I have always wanted to be that but I just could never find the right dress....what is your friend doing for the dress?? That is one of my all time favorite movies! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
I heard a funny costume idea on sirius cosmo radio the other morning. A girl called in and said she was going as "the walk of shame". She was wearing a button down mens shirt, mens boxer shorts rolled up, cute high heels, pretty earrings, makeup fully done, and hair all messed up. I thought it would be really funny and easy to do! It is original.
thats a great costume lol