So, I Was Packing For Noah's Delivery Tomorrow....

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

• VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

And had to stop and rush Jay to the ER!

We are kicking our cat out of our room because she sheds and Jay doesn't want her around Noah. We have to separate the dog and the kitty litter because he tries to eat it. Anyhow, the cat will live upstairs and the dog downstairs...

So, he was putting a baby gate up on the stairs but a piece of plastic was in his way, so he got a box cutter to cut off the plastic so the gate would fit better.

Well, somehow he cut a big gash in his face. There was a crap load of blood everywhere...scared me!

He got 5 stitches on his cheek. I took a picture of him in the ER but it's on my cell and looks crappy....

So, when I post pictures of Noah with us, he will look crazy because of the stitches and he is already swollen.

Good thing I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight! :)

#2 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:18 AM

OMG! That is the last thing that you need to be worrying about right before having a baby. Glad to hear that he is alright. Those baby gates can be dangerous, just ask my Dad, LOL!!!!! Hope he gets the baby gate up safely now, and good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of Noah.
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#3 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:26 AM

Good Luck!!!! Send us pictures as soon as you can!!!

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:30 AM

I was just telling FI about this and laughing, but he asked "Why is he putting up the gate, anyway?" You won't need it for a few months.... these are memories you'll laugh about forever!

#5 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:29 AM

OMG I'm glad he's ok!!!

I haven't been around much lately, but congrats on baby Noah!!!! I can't believe it's time already, it honestly feels like yesterday you were sharing the good news!

Can't wait to see pics of the new family...scars and all :)
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#6 Martha

• VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:51 AM

Dez! Where have you been

Oh we put up the baby gate to keep the dog outta the littler box, not for Noah. ha!!

I just reread my first post and for some reason I can't edit it..I typed keep cat and "sof" separated. That's a typo....it should read cat and dog! ha!

#7 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

aww poor jay! good thing he'll forget all about it in a few hours!!

#8 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:56 AM

OMG just what you need right before the big day. Hope he heals quickly. Ok what is with the dog trying to eat the litter ours does it too GROSS... Too funny you have to put up a baby gate for the dog and not the baby. Good Luck delivering your bundle of joy!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#9 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:13 AM

i fixed the typo for you to "dog" :)

and man that it so not cool! i hope he heals very quick!

#10 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:24 AM

Oh my Martha... your house is full of events right now! Jay just needed his 2 seconds of spotlight before Noah arrives.. LOL... How on earth from the babygate to Jay's face? I'm trying to imagine it .. can't just see it. Maybe Jay was just trying to see if you wanted to go into labor earlier..LOL..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users