Sign in to follow this  
sdbtrflygrl

Any San Diego Brides

photographer rates in SD are all over the board just like anywhere....you can definitely find one in your budget if you do a little searching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbtrflygrl View Post
We found a great planner and are starting to get things in order.

Does anyone know what a normal rate is for a photographer in San Diego?

I love photography only our budget is limited so we can't spend what it seems like most of the good ones charge...

Thank you!
if you look above quite a few people including myself gave you links to photographers.

another idea is to contact a local art school, I am sure a photography student would be willing to do it

Check out all OC photogs (& even LA), most don't charge for travel to SanDeigo. Most with great experience and a unique eye start at $3000+, photogs who have done this for more than 2 years and are well known begin at $5000+. You can expect to spend around 5-8000 for 8 hours of coverage.

Here's a few recommendations whom i either worked with or am a fan of their work:

Melissa McClure Photography - San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Orange County Wedding Photography, Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Greg Bumatay, Southern California Wedding Photography

Los Angeles, Orange County, Southern California Wedding Photographer and Wedding Photography - Heavenly Portraits

San Diego Wedding Photographer - En Pointe Photography

The first two I have personally shot a wedding with and the second two are just great & I really like their personalities and style. Check em out, hope this helps! :)

Congrats on booking Phil! I think I recognize you from bridalinsider.

I'm FutureMrsSelenak on there, just got married in Pt Loma last month!

:)

Lunaphoto of San Diego is amazing! They shot two of my friends weddings and as soon as I saw their pictures I knew they were the ones for me. check out their blog.

lunaphoto, san diego wedding photographer, orange county wedding photographer, los angeles wedding photographer

I also live in San Diego so please let me know if I can be of any other help. :)