Blue question mark???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

OK what's up with the blue question mark when you download pictures?
    I've downloaded some pictures and they showed up at first and then when I come back to the thread 2 mins. later it has changed to a blue question mark.
    Why can't I see it the second time around Can you guys see it? Is it because I have a mac?
    Please help...getting very frustrated

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

i've never seen this before...can you take a screen shot and send it over to me.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

sorry but Huh?
      you can take a look at my thread...PV pics

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:08 AM

ahha...your "blue question mark" is my "red x"...it looks like something is wrong with the photobucket acct that is hosting the pics...can you check that they are in your account ok...also there is a size restriction on pics so that might cause problems...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:25 AM

hmmmm...thanks tammy, I'll check

#6 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:31 AM

Drea are you deleting them out of your photobucket account? you cannot move them or change them in photobucket or it will give you the x or ? here on the forum
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

Hi Christine,
          Yeah I was deleting them from Photobucket....I realized why it wasn't working last night so I reposted them on there.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else next monday :)
          I will be calling everyone this Thurs. or Friday...
          Are u going to be in Cali over the weekend?

#8 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

yes I fly in on Friday night-one of my friends will still be in town so if you all don't mind she will be with me at dinner! maybe Leigh will bring her camera and take pics for us...
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

cool so I will be putting a +1 near your name....I'm glad leigh will take picks, i'm taking my camera too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users