Photo

The Rockhouse Hotel, Negril, Jamaica REVIEW update w/PICS!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

Wow, absolutely gorgeous scenery. You guys looks like you had soo much fun! Congratulations.

#32 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

What a beautiful wedding! I love that you did a foot washing ceremony. Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from?

#33 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

Sooo beautiful!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes!!! Congrats

#34 leharris5

leharris5
        • 53 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

thanks CherBear, for you kind words. If you ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you that i had to be a comedian in a former life, but my hubby says i am the biggest cornball!

The entire wedding weekend was magical and by the end of the wedding night, everyone was family. I truly believe god was in the place.
          Latoya & Joseph
          Rockhouse Hotel
          September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#35 leharris5

leharris5
          • 53 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:45 AM

shappire723 -- the BM dresses came from Nordstroms, $158
            Latoya & Joseph
            Rockhouse Hotel

#36 leharris5

leharris5
            • 53 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

tyler girl, the shoes were definitely my splurg!
              Latoya & Joseph
              Rockhouse Hotel

#37 reevesbride

reevesbride
              • 212 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

All I say is absolutly amazing. I loved your pictures everything was great!

#38 kris

kris
                • 506 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

Wow Your wedding was beautiful. I have a couple questions for you. When your guests booked was it all inclusive? If not about how much were you looking at for the whole wedding cost? If you dont mind me asking...I am loking to have my wedding in Negril and fell in love with the rockhouse.
                  Thanks

#39 godaloveme

godaloveme
                  • 282 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

awesome pics !!! you look beautiful and so so happy!!!
                    congrats!!!

#40 leharris5

leharris5
                    • 53 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

The Rockhouse is a boutique hotel and it is not an AI. The prices there (restaurant, pool side food, etc) was pretty reasonable. Breakfast and lunch was like $10-15, dinner $25; but there are so many GOOD mom/pop restaurants (one next door to the Rockhouse called "Sip N Bit".. was SOOOO good and cheap - $5 meals).
                      The only i would suggest is to bring your own bottled waters (water is high, like $2) and midnight snacks for the room.

As for the costs, the per plate cost was $76 (we had 50 people) and the beverages and alcohol was by consumption. Not many people at my wedding drinks alcohol, so our beverage bill was under $1000 (this included water and juices). The you have to include the taxes (8.25% & 10% service charge). But i heard that the rockhouse has up'd their pricing and minimum requirements to host a wedding there, so you would need to contact them.

I hope this helps!

I would love to upload my pics, but the files are too large and would take forever!
                      Latoya & Joseph
                      Rockhouse Hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users