The Rockhouse Hotel, Negril, Jamaica REVIEW update w/PICS!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 laybar

• 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

What a beautiful slideshow! everything was perfect, including, hello?? You had a freaking rainbow during your ceremony.. if that's nice a sign, then i don't know what is!!! You & your hubby look gorgeous together!! Congrats!

#22 Neema29

• 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:53 PM

Just beautiful!! Everything was gorgeous! Awesome dress, loved the pumps, loved to colors of turquoise and tangerine! Everything was beautiful! Great photography and wonderful slideshow! I loved it!

#23 NJ_bride

• 227 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:04 PM

Latoya: I booked Sungold for my wedding next month and I had seen your pics on their website. Awesome! I hear Paula and Damain are a blast too, can't wait!

#24 David and Laura

David and Laura
        • 177 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

OMG, AMAZING is all I have to say. You looked beautiful and the setting was so perfect. I love the rainbow picture. Congrats!!!

#25 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:37 PM

Beautiful! Congratulations Latoya!

Married July 16, 2009
            Aventura Cove Palace Resort
            Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#26 leharris5

• 53 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:00 PM

Thanks ladies, i appreciate the comments!

Some have inquired about the Rockhouse Hotel and from what I have heard, one, they are booked up already for 2009 (they only do 20 weddings a year) and also they changed their requirements: from what i heard, you must now book the entire hotel (reserve all 35 rooms) and have a minimum of $8000 in food/beverages. Again, this is what i heard.

The photographers said we opened up the flood gates for their business and now they are turning dates down due to over booking. Paula said from our slideshow, they have had the most inquires and hits on their site since the existance of their website!

Our wedding will be featured on theknot.com; not sure of the date though --- i will forward a link when it is online!

When i decided to stop being lazy, i will upload some more pics. There were so many more crazy poses and unique details from the wedding that the slide show didn't show.
              Latoya & Joseph
              Rockhouse Hotel
              September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#27 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:08 PM

I loved your video! I especially loved the TTD. Your dress was beautiful and you all looked like you had a great time. Congrats.

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#28 Mrs.R2be

• 264 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:21 PM

What a beautiful wedding!! I loved the last picture, but it should have been you drowning him... LOL...
                  ~Mrs.R ~

#29 hollym

• 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:32 PM

Wow. Wow. I had to watch your video twice! It made me tear up! What wonderful photos! Because of you, I am seriously considering having my wedding there! I would be so greatful if you could you send me any information you possibly have? It's not all inclusive is it?

#30 CherBear

• 21 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:14 AM

your slide show made me tear up! I must tell you that I have looked at a lot of reviews on here and yours is tops! That slide show was so cool and everyone looked like they had a blast. The music was perfect - and you two take great pictues! I don't even know you but I can tell you have a great sense of humor and a lot of love! I just wanted to share my thoughts with you - because watching this just made my day somehow. Thanks for sharing your special day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users