Photo

Photographs~ must have list?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 kay726

kay726
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:32 PM

Is there a list of must take pictures somewhere? Thank you!!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:06 AM

here are some of my tips:
    http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1016

natasha posted an attachment with photos she gave to her photog:
    http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1856

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
    • Banned
    • 386 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:54 AM

I think your question would depend a lot on what your priorities are as far as photos go and your photographer's style. One thing to consider is whether or not you want traditional photography - spending a lot of time lining people up in groups for shots or whether you want to spend that time allowing the photographer to capture candid, real moments. Most people have a distinct preference.

#4 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:17 AM

Hey girls! I know I read a post about giving a list of required pictures to the photographer. I've searched for it, but can't locate it. Does anyone have a list like this saved or know what the thread is called? TIA!

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

try these Lizz

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1016

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1856

#6 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizz
          Hey girls! I know I read a post about giving a list of required pictures to the photographer. I've searched for it, but can't locate it. Does anyone have a list like this saved or know what the thread is called? TIA!
          I picked up a Martha Stewart wedding mag at the grocery store the other day and there was a little tear-out booklet that included shots you would want to have your photog do.

Here is a list of a few, if you want, I can scan the whole thing and email it to you. Let me know!

portraits - bride, groom, bride & groom, groom w/best man, bride w/MOH, bride w/parents, groom w/parents etc

prewedding - bride and attendants getting ready, mother or MOH helping bride, bride leaving for ceremony

ceremony - wedding programs, ceremony site w/guests arriving, both sets of parents entering, groom waiting for bride, bridal party, attendants walking down aisle, bride walking down aisle, wedding kiss, guests throwing rice or flower petals, bride and groom's rings

reception - friends signing guest book, guests at cocktail hour, reception site tables set, seating cards display, centerpieces, place settings, bride and groom during toasts, first dance, father/daughter dance, guests dancing, favors, wedding cake, cutting of the cake, bride & groom departing

hope this helps!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

You're so quick...thanks Shelley!!!

#8 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:55 AM

the link to tammys photo tips has a post from janet that has a PDF attachment of the exact wedding booklet i am talking about :)

#9 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mauraw
              the link to tammys photo tips has a post from janet that has a PDF attachment of the exact wedding booklet i am talking about :)
              Thanks, Maura

#10 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
              • 106 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

I was just looking for this also. Thanks girls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users