Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

Thanks so much for the review!

#12 weddingchick

weddingchick
    • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pepper55
      great review!! thanks. i'm going to be there next week, so hopefully since they will be "open" i'll be able to get some pics.
      Please share them with us!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by milejilo
      thanks so much for the review... its sooo helpful. unfortunately, it looks like we don't have many options, i think we'll have 80-100 guests...

God forbid the weather doesn't permit for an outside wedding how did the back up locations look to you?
      The backup locations seem nice. They were not decorated so it's hard to tell. It's like a blank slate. The rooms are located in the main lobby building when you first walk in on the right side. You could use the hallway as a cocktail area (the hallway currently has a number of desks setup there- I believe will be for tour companies, etc). Carolina said they could be moved for cocktails and then have the reception in the Sensatori rooms. All your guests could fit there perfectly. I personally think lighting creates an ambiance too so I would look into what lighting options are available.

#13 cowman1999

cowman1999
      • 107 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

I just want to get clarification... In your review you used 80pp or 30pp.... Is the pp for people? As in that is what it holds. Thanks.

#14 weddingchick

weddingchick
        • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cowman1999
          I just want to get clarification... In your review you used 80pp or 30pp.... Is the pp for people? As in that is what it holds. Thanks.
          you're correct. I used 'pp' to abbreviate for 'people'. Those are the amounts I was given for set-up/capacity. We'll have to see if that changes at all.

#15 cowman1999

cowman1999
          • 107 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

I must've just missed this, but how many weddings are going to be held each day at the Sensatori?

#16 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
            • Banned
            • 125 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

I would like to know that too, and how are they going to ensure that each bride feels like there wedding is the only one taking place?

#17 weddingchick

weddingchick
              • 1,052 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cowman1999
                I must've just missed this, but how many weddings are going to be held each day at the Sensatori?
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Soon2beTWells
                I would like to know that too, and how are they going to ensure that each bride feels like there wedding is the only one taking place?
                There are no more than 2 weddings a day. There's another bride getting married the same day as I so I hope we both feel our weddings are separate and special.

#18 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                • 1,047 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

Yup! Only two weddings a day and the property is so spread out plus they schedule at least two hours between the wedding ceremonys so each bride is given personalized attention!

There may be some things that people dislike about Lomas policies but I have to say that overall they offer a fantastic experience once you are onsite!

#19 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
                  • 264 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

Thanks for your review!!!
                    ~Mrs.R ~

#20 katken

katken
                    • 268 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

Thanks so much. It sounds great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic