Photo

I need help... I'm looking for an All Inclusive....

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 cowman1999

cowman1999
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

I was just told to check out the new Azul Sensatori. Does this satisfy all the requirements? I see it's brand new which is nice.

#12 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
    • 156 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

You may want to check out the Azul vendor policies, especially if you want to use your own photographer, etc. I've heard that they can charge pretty high fees if you don't use their preferred vendors, and even then the prices can be inflated. Check out the Azul Sensatori threads to get full information.
      Jennifer & David
      January 22, 2009
      Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#13 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

definitely no reservations needed at any dreams or secrets resorts! that was actually one of the reasons we went with dreams over riu.

#14 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

I'd recommend working with a TA to find exactly what you are looking for, including not needing reservations. You want to be sure that all of the other requirements for your wedding will be met such as outside vendor policies, group size, pricing for hotel & wedding packages, quality of services, wedding & reception locations, general resort ambiance ect.

There are many AI's that don't require a reservation for dinners but they tend to be 4 or 5 star properties, can be adult only or cater to families and can range from smaller intimate properties to large mega all inclusives!

A quick off the top of my head ( Remember I'm still recovering from my whirlwind 5 days in Mexico and 21 hotel site inspections!)

Azuls ( Sensatori, Fives, Beach) & El Dorado (Royal, Maroma & Seaside Suites)
          Valentine
          Secrets (Capri, Silversands & Maroma)
          Royal Playa Del Carman
          Excellence Riviera Cancun & Playa Mujures
          Ceiba del Mar

It's not a complte list but plenty to get started with!

If you may be interested in Azul or El Dorado we have a webinar tomorrow ( Sunday Nov 2). Feel free to sign up and listen in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users