Photo

My Bridal Hair Trial w/PICS!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 aimee!

aimee!
  • 696 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:17 PM

it looks fantastic!! i love how it's simple but still so fun & different.
    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#22 Danniellou

Danniellou
    • 815 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:58 PM

Very cute! can't wait to see everything together!

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
        hi Jaime! I had to come and check it out! That is going to work really well for you, you are wise to think about the humidity factor. I really like it that it has some height and movement, you are going to look amazing! Don't you dare post a photo with both dress and hair before the wedding day!
        LOL uh oh - can't get in trouble with my photographer!

Your skin looks fab too, btw!
        i think it's cute! are you still going to need the extensions when your hair gets longer?
        Thanks Lauren :) Yep, I'll def. still need the extensions. Growing the extra 3 inches out will just allow the extensions to hold on better, and also allow the bun to sit slightly lower. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

You look so pretty. great idea your sis had to buy your a hair pin you can pass down. And booo to your bms.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#25 Anna26

Anna26
          • 19 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

I really like your wedding hair style. Very tropical, yet so elegant.

#26 caporrone

caporrone
            • 109 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:44 PM

i like it - are you getting extensions put in your hair or is it just a clip on piece? if they are extensions - i would suggest getting used to them prior just because you are used to a cute little bob...something to think about ... it'll look great! a flower on the side wouldlook really pretty on you too

#27 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

Very pretty! I like it!

#28 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:45 PM

very cute love the side bun idea looks great on you..definately grow ur hair a bit more so it comes down on the sides, i totally think it will complete the look :)

#29 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by caporrone
                    i like it - are you getting extensions put in your hair or is it just a clip on piece? if they are extensions - i would suggest getting used to them prior just because you are used to a cute little bob...something to think about ... it'll look great! a flower on the side wouldlook really pretty on you too
                    Hi - Uhm, I *think* they're more like clip on pieces..? Honestly I'm pretty naiive when it comes to that stuff. It was a long piece of hair that she wrapped into a circle (does that make sense??) and then put that into a bun. And this was attached to my regular hair by hairpins.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EDYTA
                    very cute love the side bun idea looks great on you..definately grow ur hair a bit more so it comes down on the sides, i totally think it will complete the look :)
                    Hi Edyta! Thanks :) Yep, it's not loads of fun waiting for your hair to grow out Lots of days with headbands are in my future!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#30 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

look great!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users