Sign in to follow this  
Celina

My Bachelorette Party w/pics!

Okay, so I wanted to do a "Wigging" out party, but only my bridal party and a few other girls did it. We had a blast!

At 3pm I went to the MAC counter and got my make up done. Then went over to one of my bridesmaids house at 6pm. We had tons of food, drinks and a "Slumber Party" lady came and did a toy presentation.

They had a SPREAD! There was another table with tons of food on it, but here's the chocolate fountain! (Yes - that's the veil on the counter there with the light-up penises on it that I had to wear too)!

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's me and my bridal partysad.gifLeft to Right) Irene (BM) Melissa (BM) Me and Erika (MOH)

Here's a group photo of everyone:

Here's a picture of me and my cake: Everyone kept yelling "LICK IT, LICK IT!" It was hillarious. The girl who had the cake done said at the cake shop the girl on the cake looked kind of light, so she asked the baker to make her darker - well he made everything darker!!

We had to leave by 9pm because we had a table reserved at a strip club. Unfortunately I couldnt' take pics in the strip club. SORRY GIRLS!! They had both male and female strippers. It was my first time there and we had a blast! After being there about 5 minutes I got my first lap dance by a male stripper. I had that ONE FRIEND who kept sticking dollar bills down my shirt and the next thing you know ....here came the men! I was kind of grossed out and embarrased at first, but by the end of the night the drinks were flowin, the dollars were droppin and I was lovin it!! Only about 10 of us went to the strip club. We danced, drank, laughed and partied all night! OMG - now that I think about it we were there for 5 hours!! HAHA!!

We got home at 3am and I have to say that I had the BEST TIME in my life! They totally gave me a proper send off for my "Last Night" and I have the absolute BEST friends in the world! I am so blessed to have girls like them in my life! Everything was incredible! We got a lot of gifts off of our registry and some unmentionable gifts as well. I opened some of the gifts there with the girls, and some of them I took home and opened with my fiance and our kids. It was a GREAT night!

Those pics are awesome!!! I LOVE the wigging out idea, and it looks like yall did it right! And are those giant pink marshmallows? Yummmmmy.... Looks like yall had such a blast!!!

yay!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!

5 hours at the strip club?? Wow...I bet you did have a great time!!! smile120.gif

So glad you had a great group of friends to send you off in proper fashion!! WTG BMs & MOH!!!

omg celina i was soooo hoping you would post pics :) looks like you had fun! so glad :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
Those pics are awesome!!! I LOVE the wigging out idea, and it looks like yall did it right! And are those giant pink marshmallows? Yummmmmy.... Looks like yall had such a blast!!!
OMG Casey - those marshmallows were yummy with chocolate! Actually, I ate one and that was it! I was trying to talk to everyone, have cocktails and before I knew it we had to go. I could SO go for some chocolate and banannas right now!

Looks like a great time Celina. The wigs looked like fun. Male strippers gross me out too, glad I'm not the only one wink.gif

Less than 2 weeks to go, oh my!!!