Coral centerpiece help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:47 PM

Our "theme" is coral and our colors are red and light blue/turquoise. I want to use coral like this

Z*Gallerie | Online Store

in the centerpiece. Any suggestions as to what I could do? I was thinking maybe a blue runner with the white coral and red roses somewhere.

My creativity is frozen!!

There are also these
    I could get as table runners.

#2 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

i thought of you the other day when I saw this pretty centerpiece in a model home - it was a clear glass bowl with sand and white coral. It might be neat if you use red rose petals along the runner or inside the glass bowl too. Just a thought...
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:40 PM

I love that coral and the table runner, I wish I could afford to buy those. I love it. As for ideas, I am to tired right now to think, but I will be working on it.

#4 Mishi

Mishi
        • 224 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
        • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

I was going to suggest the same thing with the large round glass bowl/vase with maybe the blue glass or blue stones/rock on the bottom and the coral sitting on top of it. But I think doing the blue runner with the bowl, white sand and coral would be beautiful!!!

I will look for ideas too and post if I find any good ones.

#5 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
        • 466 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

Try Pottery Barn - they have beach theme accessories this year - I went shopping this weekend and I passed by the pottery barn.... saw all this coral, starfish, shells, etc arranged on the coffee tables, stand alone and in glass vases with sand in them - so pretty it was Perfect!!

Pottery Barn | Natural Home - Accessories

#6 jpkw

jpkw
          • VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            Our "theme" is coral and our colors are red and light blue/turquoise. I want to use coral like this

in the centerpiece. Any suggestions as to what I could do? I was thinking maybe a blue runner with the white coral and red roses somewhere.

My creativity is frozen!!

There are also these
            I could get as table runners.
            Kate - I LOVE this coral!!! I think if you just had red and/or white coral on bright table runners, it would look great! You could sprinkle shells around it, and possibly rose petals.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

i have a $100 gift card at z-gallery..does anyone want to buy it from me for $50.00?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users