Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Coral centerpiece help

Our "theme" is coral and our colors are red and light blue/turquoise. I want to use coral like this

Z*Gallerie | Online Store

in the centerpiece. Any suggestions as to what I could do? I was thinking maybe a blue runner with the white coral and red roses somewhere.

My creativity is frozen!!

There are also these

I could get as table runners.

i thought of you the other day when I saw this pretty centerpiece in a model home - it was a clear glass bowl with sand and white coral. It might be neat if you use red rose petals along the runner or inside the glass bowl too. Just a thought...

I love that coral and the table runner, I wish I could afford to buy those. I love it. As for ideas, I am to tired right now to think, but I will be working on it.

I was going to suggest the same thing with the large round glass bowl/vase with maybe the blue glass or blue stones/rock on the bottom and the coral sitting on top of it. But I think doing the blue runner with the bowl, white sand and coral would be beautiful!!!

I will look for ideas too and post if I find any good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
Our "theme" is coral and our colors are red and light blue/turquoise. I want to use coral like this

in the centerpiece. Any suggestions as to what I could do? I was thinking maybe a blue runner with the white coral and red roses somewhere.

My creativity is frozen!!

There are also these
I could get as table runners.
Kate - I LOVE this coral!!! I think if you just had red and/or white coral on bright table runners, it would look great! You could sprinkle shells around it, and possibly rose petals.