My Wedding at the Edenh 10/25/08...was perfect!

I had no idea what cost for an open Bar because I only have about 20 people so I won't have private party since it is x-mas time so not much people could make it. But as per Jessy said she almost paid $10/person, I don't know why since it is all inclusive Hotel maybe it just to pay extra worker for the Bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uspoiledme View Post
I finally heard back from the WC, but I still don't have an answer as to what the cost of an open bar might be. Do you happen to have pricing?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow twice in the sun (not like here cold and snowingbump.gif). Glad if the hair are good I will ask for Jacqueline. The price they gave me are $75 the hair, as for make up my soon to be sister in-law are very good at make up so I will use free service lol. Enjoy your honeymoon and can't wait to see all the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyg20 View Post
Hi ladies, live from somewhere on the french rivera on day 11 of 14day crise/honeymoon via blackberry!! Just wanted to quickly post some answers and say hi!

My hair-i did a trial with jacqueline (she's the best one) for $64 and make up $44. Then on day of it came out to $124. I took my make up but the price won't change.Now, I was told Oct is low season so prices are lower. The trial and actual day where the exact same service and final product! I loved it! Yes its pricey but I would go back after pics for touch up and more hairspray. They were more than willing for no charge.When I get back, I'll post pics.

My open bar-prices vary. I paid almost $10/pp. Since I bought premium liquor outside of the hotel and chose the open bar with domestic liquor for 80 adults and had them use my bottles too it was less. My bar was set up outside in restaurant terrace with my cigars. Worked out great! The guys loved it!

Ok gotta run but I'll be back soon.

WOW Jess! you look amazing! I was just thinking of you today and sent you a PM and hereyou are, back and posting. I am so glad it was perfect. You new pic is beautiful! Congtratulations and welcome home

P.S. I had no idea you could check this via Blackberry....is it super slow like it is on the home PC or worse?)

wow Jessy you look amazing, thank you for showing me the hair do because now I know she did very a good job.

Congratulation again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyg20 View Post
HI Girls! I just got back and I'm bit jet lagged. I'm going to post these hair pics and hopefully by tomorrow I'll have my wedding pics up.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hair and Makeup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics