Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdgraham View Post
I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com

I've had a bunch of people email me for the "DR Facts" handout I made up, so I figured I would post it here.

DR FYI.doc

• Like 1

Is there a template for the CD holder? I could have sworn that I had seen one on here for the pre-wedding. Can't seem to come across it anywhere. help is greatly appreciated!

I need the dimensions so I know how big to cut and where to put the flaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdgraham View Post
I've had a bunch of people email me for the "DR Facts" handout I made up, so I figured I would post it here.
Thanks for the info

I love the brochure...It will be most helpful for my parents and grandparents that will be attending and who are not have internet.

Thanks for the post...Awsome:)

Thank you so much. very helpful!

Originally Posted by amberdgraham View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
yeah, theres actually 56 I just havent updated my siggy...its crazy, I didnt expect that many people!!

someone has to have a DR based brochure, LOL.
I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com