Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi ladies..do any of you ladies have a template you can share for a Punta Cana "pre-wedding" brochure? I would to send this out to the guests before they leave with information. TIA :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny I am sitting down trying to make a list of all stationary stuff I need to put together, and I was thinking of this myself..... there must be something here.... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
Hi ladies..do any of you ladies have a template you can share for a Punta Cana "pre-wedding" brochure? I would to send this out to the guests before they leave with information. TIA :-)
I have a package I put together covering info on the wedding, the area, the resort, travel info, and the all-inclusive experience all together. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it at home but I'll send it out to you tomorrow! Less than a month away - you must be so excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
51 booked?! Exciting stuff
yeah, theres actually 56 I just havent updated my siggy...its crazy, I didnt expect that many people!!

someone has to have a DR based brochure, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellham View Post
I have a package I put together covering info on the wedding, the area, the resort, travel info, and the all-inclusive experience all together. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it at home but I'll send it out to you tomorrow! Less than a month away - you must be so excited!
cool, thanks. I'm putting basic resort info and wedding iterinary but I dont know what else to put as far as the country info, etc. I'll have to put on my thinking cap.

and yes, i'm very excited!! cant wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here it is! there's a lot of info here that i'm sure you don't need to worry about since i sent this out really early and pretty much everyone in our families didn't have a clue where the DR even was! we're having a very small group too, so that probably impacts the contents. hope this helps you and others!!

 

 

info package 4.doc

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
yeah, theres actually 56 I just havent updated my siggy...its crazy, I didnt expect that many people!!

someone has to have a DR based brochure, LOL.
I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdgraham View Post
I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com
thanks so much...I'd love that DR Fact sheet...I'll send you an email!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...