Photo

Pre-wedding brochure

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hi ladies..do any of you ladies have a template you can share for a Punta Cana "pre-wedding" brochure? I would to send this out to the guests before they leave with information. TIA :-)

#2 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

Funny I am sitting down trying to make a list of all stationary stuff I need to put together, and I was thinking of this myself..... there must be something here.... :)

#3 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:10 PM

51 booked?! Exciting stuff

#4 Bellham

Bellham
        • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Hi ladies..do any of you ladies have a template you can share for a Punta Cana "pre-wedding" brochure? I would to send this out to the guests before they leave with information. TIA :-)
          I have a package I put together covering info on the wedding, the area, the resort, travel info, and the all-inclusive experience all together. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it at home but I'll send it out to you tomorrow! Less than a month away - you must be so excited!

#5 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by S2BLennon
            51 booked?! Exciting stuff
            yeah, theres actually 56 I just havent updated my siggy...its crazy, I didnt expect that many people!!

someone has to have a DR based brochure, LOL.

#6 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bellham
              I have a package I put together covering info on the wedding, the area, the resort, travel info, and the all-inclusive experience all together. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it at home but I'll send it out to you tomorrow! Less than a month away - you must be so excited!
              cool, thanks. I'm putting basic resort info and wedding iterinary but I dont know what else to put as far as the country info, etc. I'll have to put on my thinking cap.

and yes, i'm very excited!! cant wait

#7 Bellham

Bellham
              • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:03 AM

here it is! there's a lot of info here that i'm sure you don't need to worry about since i sent this out really early and pretty much everyone in our families didn't have a clue where the DR even was! we're having a very small group too, so that probably impacts the contents. hope this helps you and others!!

Attached Files

#8 latinbeauty

latinbeauty
                • 117 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

Thanks!
                  Some people persue happiness, others make it -Unknown
                  http://ticker.7910.o....nJpZWQgSW4.gif

#9 amberdgraham

amberdgraham
                  • 39 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    yeah, theres actually 56 I just havent updated my siggy...its crazy, I didnt expect that many people!!

someone has to have a DR based brochure, LOL.
                    I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com

#10 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amberdgraham
                      I found the one that I put in my invitation packets at Punta Cana - Dominican Republic They also have a lot of travel info etc on the website that you could put into Word documents or something.

If you can't download off their website anymore I'm happy to send the version I have to (I edited out some of the ads and stuff to just leave in the articles.) It's a pdf file around 30 pages!

I also have a DR Fact Sheet that has info about traveling in, etc etc that I'm happy to share. amberdgraham@yahoo.com
                      thanks so much...I'd love that DR Fact sheet...I'll send you an email!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users