VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by STACEY
    i posted some of my pics yesterday, here is the link:
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31264
    just took a look ... absolutely stunning, and looked like a BLAST! seeing pics like those gets me excited for my own wedding!

loved your BM dresses, but couldn't tell if they were pink or red (they look different in some pics!)? i'm doing red myself ... if they were red can you tell me where you got them?

#32 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

They are actually dark pink. Just FYI it was SUPER windy, and it was kinda funny the girls at the last minute made the bottom layer of the dress into shorts by taping them together. I know that the gazebo is usually windy but the WC said it was extra windy that day, and tried to get me to move the ceremony inside, but I refused.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#33 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by STACEY
        Just FYI it was SUPER windy, and it was kinda funny the girls at the last minute made the bottom layer of the dress into shorts by taping them together. I know that the gazebo is usually windy but the WC said it was extra windy that day, and tried to get me to move the ceremony inside, but I refused.
        LOL i was wondering how girls with short billowy dresses fared in that wind! i mentioned to my sister that it's really windy there and it might be an issue with the short dresses, and she said "well then i guess i'll just have to make sure i've got red underwear on too!" LMAO!

#34 angela1184

angela1184
        • 104 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

your pics are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see the professional ones. Congrats on beign a wifey!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users