Sign in to follow this  
Christinamaria22

Majestic Colonial Brides....

Congrats!!! I was just wondering on the pricing for this resort... Maybe per guest and how many nights that includes..... This has came up and may be a choice.... my TA whos working on this for me is off and I am anxious to know the pricing............ Thanks any input will help....Any one whos already been married there have any pictures??

I am getting married there my guests are going for $1667 plus taxes for 1 week all inclusive in November but that is from Canada. I think the resort has pretty reasonable prices.I love the look of this hotel and that is why I picked it. There is a facebook group called Majestic Brides and there are a billion pictures on there if you want to go take a look.

I am also looking into photographers.... I do not want to rely on the resort would you e-mail me your pricing... we are planning on may 30 09.... hopefully we make up our minds so we can actullay book a place that is available....

The Majestic is a fantastic resort. The staff is beyond friendly. The resort has everything you could ask for. The prices aren't too bad either. Last time I was there was $1415 per person.

I am there shooting a lot of weddings in '09 and prices range from $1450 to $1800.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinamaria22 View Post
I am also looking into photographers.... I do not want to rely on the resort would you e-mail me your pricing... we are planning on may 30 09.... hopefully we make up our minds so we can actullay book a place that is available....
Hello again,

Unfortunately, I am already booked from May 22 to May 29 for weddings in Cuba.

Hi Josh!

I love your portfolio! Will you be in Punta Cana in 2010? We will most likely be at the Majestic Colonial (which I'm happy to hear you have high praises for) the week of April 24th!

Thanks!