Jennifer Hudson

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:58 PM

i found out when i got home that it was confirmed it was him :o( i am so sad for her and her family. it is such a shame that ANYONE let alone a 7 year old kid was murdered. people are sick. poor baby.

#32 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

I was watching it on CNN at work today and it just broke my heart.
      I can't believe how insane people can be. That was someone's baby, that blows my mind. My heart goes out to them.

#33 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

OMG this just is crazy! My heart goes out to her and her family.

#34 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Angel
          I was watching it on CNN at work today and it just broke my heart.
          I can't believe how insane people can be. That was someone's baby, that blows my mind. My heart goes out to them.
          i know, its heart breaking. For real, he was 7!!! wtf did he ever do. i hope they find out who did this. they have the step father in custody so we will see. i guess they will figure out how long the boy was dead for and see if it happened BEFORE or after they arrested the step father.

its a shame the mother didnt move into better area. but i understand though that she wanted to stay true to her roots and not let the limelight change who they are, which is awesome, but its just a sin. i cant imgaine.

#35 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacqueline
            i know, its heart breaking. For real, he was 7!!! wtf did he ever do. i hope they find out who did this. they have the step father in custody so we will see. i guess they will figure out how long the boy was dead for and see if it happened BEFORE or after they arrested the step father.

its a shame the mother didnt move into better area. but i understand though that she wanted to stay true to her roots and not let the limelight change who they are, which is awesome, but its just a sin. i cant imgaine.
            It crazy!!!! My little girl is 7 and I can't imagine my life w/out her, so I know they are having it hard right now. Every time I hear of something like this I can't understand why the F**K people are so coldhearted. It makes me so upset.

#36 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Angel
              It crazy!!!! My little girl is 7 and I can't imagine my life w/out her, so I know they are having it hard right now. Every time I hear of something like this I can't understand why the F**K people are so coldhearted. It makes me so upset.
              :o( i know, i cant imagine. lil reminder i guess of how precious life is.

#37 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

The step-father was taken in, but hasn't been charged. He was transferred prison due to a parole violation. He just spent 7 years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking, and possession of a stolen vehicle. Not someone I would have around my child. I wouldn't be surprised if he is responsible, he did just spend 7 yrs in prison for attempted murder!!!!!

#38 sanddune

sanddune
                • 179 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

that is so horrible, i can't imagine what's going through their minds?
                  a little help goes a long way.

#39 EricaG

EricaG
                  • 1,915 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

My heart goes out to her whole family. No one should ever have to go through that kind of devastation.
                    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#40 Kristie O

Kristie O
                    • Banned
                    • 369 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:27 AM

well, the boy is with the Lord...the better place then the area where they dont even call 911 when they hear gunshots because they are so used to them. i heard that was the case about 911 not getting called right away. its just so sad that good people, especially children, have to exist in a world with so much darkness. i've got some serious questions for God when i meet Him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users