Photo

Wedding Help Please

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Webshots. com and tripadvisor.com both have lots of pics of both resorts. You can also google the name of the resorts along with the word pictures.

#22 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
    • 81 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

Try YOUTUBE... I found tons of videos of my resort and try searching weddings at your particular resort (pay attention to the dates though) : )
      RIU MAMBO BRIDE

#23 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
      • 358 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:34 PM

I chose majestic elegance so I know I will not be able to find too much info because it does not open until Nov 14th.... thanks everyone!

#24 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MOGroom
          You should look at Paradisus Punta Cana, we are having our sons wedding there
          next year.

This resort has only one wedding per day and makes you feel like you are the the only Bride....The wedding gazebo is not in front of the lobby like Majestic and Dreams, It is right on the edge of the beach property in a secluded private area.
          Just wanted to point out that PPC does have more than one wedding per day. There was another wedding the same day as mine. I was married at the gazebo and the other was on the beach. Both of our receptions were on the beach at the same time (except we had palm fronds around our beach reception so we didn't see the other reception.

#25 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
          • 415 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hi, check out facebook's website. There is a group called "Majestic Colonial DR" and they have wedding pics there. I'm not sure if it included the Majestic Ellegance but it's worth a shot. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users