• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#71 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amagee
    I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

RIU Ocho Rios
    Mammee Bay P.O.
    Ocho Rios
    St. Ann
    JAMAICA
    with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

Is this right?
    That's the right address :). Mine got there within a week but it may take longer due to christmas.

#72 christenew

christenew
    • 325 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

Ok two things
      1. Bubba Keg- uh Zellers. I am guessing these don't have liquor in them. Some clarify this please
      2. A week Angela I am still awaiting to ensure my stuff got there. Waiting for Chandlyn to email me back and confirm.

#73 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christenew
        Ok two things
        1. Bubba Keg- uh Zellers. I am guessing these don't have liquor in them. Some clarify this please
        2. A week Angela I am still awaiting to ensure my stuff got there. Waiting for Chandlyn to email me back and confirm.
        A Bubba Keg Mug is the correct title I guess....you can get the brand name at Canadian Tire...Canadian Tire Bubba Keg Mug Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products
        The Zellers ones are the "no-name" brand!

#74 jen&tyler

jen&tyler
        • 40 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
          Ok two things
          I had sent my documents and had emailed Chandlyn to please email me back once she received everything in good order. Well I started panicking cause she wasn't emailing me back and it was like 3 weeks. I emailed Chandlyn back and she said she received them. How long ago did you send them?

#75 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
            Ok two things
            *lol* ya no booze in em till Jam Rock. Bubba Keg's are mugs.
            Okay, maybe not a week ..I sent them mid Oct, the tracking system said they arrived in Jamaica early Nov and I got an email from Chandlyn a couple weeks ago. Did you send them registered?

#76 klopez

klopez
            • 176 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

1. those bubba kegs are a damn good idea! i hate the little plastic cups they usually give you at resorts....one sip and they're done! haha I'm gonna do a little searching online to see if I can find them in bulk quantities....might get a better price that way.

2. did anyone send there documents to chandlyn via regular mail? that's what I did a few weeks ago...still no word whether she received them.

#77 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by klopez
                1. those bubba kegs are a damn good idea! i hate the little plastic cups they usually give you at resorts....one sip and they're done! haha I'm gonna do a little searching online to see if I can find them in bulk quantities....might get a better price that way.

2. did anyone send there documents to chandlyn via regular mail? that's what I did a few weeks ago...still no word whether she received them.
                Bubba Keg's are great. We used them on our last trip to Cuba last year. I have a new one this year (cause I figured I might want a bigger one for the beach) its a great big green bugger!!! *lol* I call it "the green monster". I was actually filling my smaller one from my FH's large one last year. Definitely no two gulp drinks :) Wheww hoo!
                Try this addy Kar, Norwood Promotional Products or Crown Products - Whatever it Takes!. I actually emailed "bubba kegs" to see if they would engrave our wedding date on some bubba's. Cost was too much though.

#78 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chicklet
                  Bubba Keg's are great. We used them on our last trip to Cuba last year. I have a new one this year (cause I figured I might want a bigger one for the beach) its a great big green bugger!!! *lol* I call it "the green monster". I was actually filling my smaller one from my FH's large one last year. Definitely no two gulp drinks :) Wheww hoo!
                  Try this addy Kar, Norwood Promotional Products or Crown Products - Whatever it Takes!. I actually emailed "bubba kegs" to see if they would engrave our wedding date on some bubba's. Cost was too much though.

That gives me a great idea!! I'm going to get my MOH & FI's BM Bubba Kegs with their titles engraved on them!! (Similar to a trad wedding where you get their title engraved on wine flutes - BKs are soooo much better than wine flutes!!) Maybe we'll get ours done too!! Thanks Angela!!

#79 karamelegirl

karamelegirl
                  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

Where do i find the complete list of the documents? What to noterize and what not... and where to send it and whom to send it to...

Wow so many questions..

#80 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by karamelegirl
                      Where do i find the complete list of the documents? What to noterize and what not... and where to send it and whom to send it to...

Wow so many questions..
                      Take a look on the Riu site. I know the address to send them is posted on there.
                      There are several posted here too in regards to this. Try doing a search on Documents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users