Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chicklet

Paperwork gone & 3 months left.

Recommended Posts

Ok so the dress...I got it at store in Mississauga cause it was the cheepest. The only thing is that it would take me 40 min in the winter to drive there, which I really hate doing. So I went to another store where I had tried my dress on. I dont need much done. The only thing is my boobs aren't big enough for my dress. They wanted to charge me $100 for the bustle (?sp). I said screw that. So I just need my boobs kept in and I am good. It doesn't stress me the fact that I have to go for fittings, etc. It is just that they have been changing my appointment. I am also worries she will make it look like crap. Anyway my dress is there. I will wait it out and if they screw it up I will just take one of the other dress off the rack, one thats more expensive smile120.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Ok so the dress...I got it at store in Mississauga cause it was the cheepest. The only thing is that it would take me 40 min in the winter to drive there, which I really hate doing. So I went to another store where I had tried my dress on. I dont need much done. The only thing is my boobs aren't big enough for my dress. They wanted to charge me $100 for the bustle (?sp). I said screw that. So I just need my boobs kept in and I am good. It doesn't stress me the fact that I have to go for fittings, etc. It is just that they have been changing my appointment. I am also worries she will make it look like crap. Anyway my dress is there. I will wait it out and if they screw it up I will just take one of the other dress off the rack, one thats more expensive smile120.gif

haha! you are too funny! i'm sure everything will turn out fine.....considering they do this type of stuff on a regular. and as for the boobs, there is always good old kleenex! lol or those jelly boob inserts that look like implants.

so how bout this....i still haven't tried my dress on....i'm supposed to go this thurs. it's only the 1st fitting and will be in the preliminary stages but apparently it should be ready before he leaves for vacation on dec 11....i'm keeping my fingers crossed....no biggy if i get afterwards though wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by klopez View Post
haha! you are too funny! i'm sure everything will turn out fine.....considering they do this type of stuff on a regular. and as for the boobs, there is always good old kleenex! lol or those jelly boob inserts that look like implants.

so how bout this....i still haven't tried my dress on....i'm supposed to go this thurs. it's only the 1st fitting and will be in the preliminary stages but apparently it should be ready before he leaves for vacation on dec 11....i'm keeping my fingers crossed....no biggy if i get afterwards though wink.gif
I do my 2nd fitting next tues..after that i won't do anything until after the new year (when we go to do MOH's dress) and that should be my final fitting.
Right now I am on a lingerie search, I am a bigger girl so i am not sure where to look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See I have a pair of C's which still don't fit. LOL. I am also looking for some lingerie. I want something white. Can't find anything. LaSenza says they get stuff in April and that's it. Poop! I will keep looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
See I have a pair of C's which still don't fit. LOL. I am also looking for some lingerie. I want something white. Can't find anything. LaSenza says they get stuff in April and that's it. Poop! I will keep looking.

Take a look at LaVie En Rose.
I have been looking online and have seen lots there. Its just the fact that I can't actually try it on. If you are comfortable doing online, look at Victoria Secret or Fredricks of London (they are both US sites so it may take longer to get here) or Lingerie Canada (that's the one I am looking at). I found they had lots of white stuff :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

 

RIU Ocho Rios

Mammee Bay P.O.

Ocho Rios

St. Ann

JAMAICA

with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

 

Is this right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amagee View Post
I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

RIU Ocho Rios
Mammee Bay P.O.
Ocho Rios
St. Ann
JAMAICA
with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

Is this right?

Yup, I'm pretty sure that's where I sent mine...and don't worry about a postal code, some countries don't use them. I sent a package to my friend in Chile and they didn't have one either wink.gif

I would just send Chandlyn an email to let her know you've sent them off and to notify you when she gets them. I am still waiting for her to confirm she received them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[if anyone wants to find us, just look for a bunch of BUBBA KEG's...that is our trademark. ]

 

Love it, a sign of a true Canadian, taking the Bubba kegs. We are thinking about having those as our OOT bags. We never travel without them, even sold a then in Punta Cana this year for $20. My fiance thinks he should take a suitcase full and sell them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
[if anyone wants to find us, just look for a bunch of BUBBA KEG's...that is our trademark. ]

Love it, a sign of a true Canadian, taking the Bubba kegs. We are thinking about having those as our OOT bags. We never travel without them, even sold a then in Punta Cana this year for $20. My fiance thinks he should take a suitcase full and sell them.
I found them on sale at Zellers...all different shapes & sizes for $5!! They are the cheaper version, but still serve the same purpose!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
[if anyone wants to find us, just look for a bunch of BUBBA KEG's...that is our trademark. ]

Love it, a sign of a true Canadian, taking the Bubba kegs. We are thinking about having those as our OOT bags. We never travel without them, even sold a then in Punta Cana this year for $20. My fiance thinks he should take a suitcase full and sell them.
*lol* hey, that's not a bad idea (selling them)!!! I wanted to do them for our favours but the cost was going to be around $300. A bit too pricy. The 6 of us youngsters have them though..some big some little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×