Paperwork gone & 3 months left.

Ok so the dress...I got it at store in Mississauga cause it was the cheepest. The only thing is that it would take me 40 min in the winter to drive there, which I really hate doing. So I went to another store where I had tried my dress on. I dont need much done. The only thing is my boobs aren't big enough for my dress. They wanted to charge me $100 for the bustle (?sp). I said screw that. So I just need my boobs kept in and I am good. It doesn't stress me the fact that I have to go for fittings, etc. It is just that they have been changing my appointment. I am also worries she will make it look like crap. Anyway my dress is there. I will wait it out and if they screw it up I will just take one of the other dress off the rack, one thats more expensive smile120.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Ok so the dress...I got it at store in Mississauga cause it was the cheepest. The only thing is that it would take me 40 min in the winter to drive there, which I really hate doing. So I went to another store where I had tried my dress on. I dont need much done. The only thing is my boobs aren't big enough for my dress. They wanted to charge me $100 for the bustle (?sp). I said screw that. So I just need my boobs kept in and I am good. It doesn't stress me the fact that I have to go for fittings, etc. It is just that they have been changing my appointment. I am also worries she will make it look like crap. Anyway my dress is there. I will wait it out and if they screw it up I will just take one of the other dress off the rack, one thats more expensive smile120.gif

haha! you are too funny! i'm sure everything will turn out fine.....considering they do this type of stuff on a regular. and as for the boobs, there is always good old kleenex! lol or those jelly boob inserts that look like implants.

so how bout this....i still haven't tried my dress on....i'm supposed to go this thurs. it's only the 1st fitting and will be in the preliminary stages but apparently it should be ready before he leaves for vacation on dec 11....i'm keeping my fingers crossed....no biggy if i get afterwards though wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by klopez View Post
haha! you are too funny! i'm sure everything will turn out fine.....considering they do this type of stuff on a regular. and as for the boobs, there is always good old kleenex! lol or those jelly boob inserts that look like implants.

so how bout this....i still haven't tried my dress on....i'm supposed to go this thurs. it's only the 1st fitting and will be in the preliminary stages but apparently it should be ready before he leaves for vacation on dec 11....i'm keeping my fingers crossed....no biggy if i get afterwards though wink.gif
I do my 2nd fitting next tues..after that i won't do anything until after the new year (when we go to do MOH's dress) and that should be my final fitting.
Right now I am on a lingerie search, I am a bigger girl so i am not sure where to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
See I have a pair of C's which still don't fit. LOL. I am also looking for some lingerie. I want something white. Can't find anything. LaSenza says they get stuff in April and that's it. Poop! I will keep looking.

Take a look at LaVie En Rose.
I have been looking online and have seen lots there. Its just the fact that I can't actually try it on. If you are comfortable doing online, look at Victoria Secret or Fredricks of London (they are both US sites so it may take longer to get here) or Lingerie Canada (that's the one I am looking at). I found they had lots of white stuff :)

I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

RIU Ocho Rios

Mammee Bay P.O.

Ocho Rios

St. Ann

JAMAICA

with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

Is this right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagee View Post
I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

RIU Ocho Rios
Mammee Bay P.O.
Ocho Rios
St. Ann
JAMAICA
with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

Is this right?

Yup, I'm pretty sure that's where I sent mine...and don't worry about a postal code, some countries don't use them. I sent a package to my friend in Chile and they didn't have one either wink.gif

I would just send Chandlyn an email to let her know you've sent them off and to notify you when she gets them. I am still waiting for her to confirm she received them.

[if anyone wants to find us, just look for a bunch of BUBBA KEG's...that is our trademark. ]

Love it, a sign of a true Canadian, taking the Bubba kegs. We are thinking about having those as our OOT bags. We never travel without them, even sold a then in Punta Cana this year for $20. My fiance thinks he should take a suitcase full and sell them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
[if anyone wants to find us, just look for a bunch of BUBBA KEG's...that is our trademark. ]

Love it, a sign of a true Canadian, taking the Bubba kegs. We are thinking about having those as our OOT bags. We never travel without them, even sold a then in Punta Cana this year for $20. My fiance thinks he should take a suitcase full and sell them.
I found them on sale at Zellers...all different shapes & sizes for $5!! They are the cheaper version, but still serve the same purpose!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post

*lol* hey, that's not a bad idea (selling them)!!! I wanted to do them for our favours but the cost was going to be around $300. A bit too pricy. The 6 of us youngsters have them though..some big some little.