Name your top 5 junk food indulgences...
Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:31 PM
1. Any potato chip or pretzle and dip
2. Beer Snack (a family favorite - the best version of chex mix)
5. Bread and butter or EVOO
Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:38 PM
1) Chocolate (pure chocolate, chocolate bars, chocolate in any dessert)
2) Homemade style cookies (they don't actually have to be homemade, but the soft, chewy ones, i.e. subway cookies)
Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:46 PM
Salt gets me every time-I don't have much of a sweet tooth
(No particular order)
-Cheese and crackers
-Salt & Vinegar chips (I onlylike the Lays brand!)
-homemade spinach dip!!!
-fast food-i hate to admit that!
...okay, now I'm starving!!
Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:49 PM
1. Puffed cheetos
2. peanut butter cookies
3. Salt and Vinegar potato chips
4. Cinnamon rolls - the yummy gooey kind
5. Hot pretzels
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:14 PM
So here are my Five!
1. I am an Ice Cream JUNKIE! Especially Cake Batter from Cold Stone or Maggie Moos...SO effin good!
2. Cinnamin Buns (With plenty of that frosting dripping down the sides)
3. Nachos Loaded with Taco meat, Cheese, & Sour Cream
5. pizza of course!!
WoW..it's sad that I could go on & on!!
Now I gotta go find something to eat......LOL
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:15 PM
1. chips & salsa
2. Mac & cheese (Kraft)
3. anything with buffalo sauce
4. CHEESE! Most any will do
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:26 PM
Well here are the ones that I just CAN'T say no to no matter how hard I try:
1. poutine (fries, gravy, and cheese...mmm...so yummy)
3. chocolate covered macadamia nuts..or almonds..or any chocolate covered nut really
4. tacos (homemade ones, I still have yet to try Taco Bell)
5. mochaccinos (because they sure as heck aren't lowfat when I get them, complete with whipped cream and chocolate shavings)
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:31 PM
1) peanut butter (on absolutely anything)
2) plain old saltines; wierd...but I seriously crave them
3) chocolate chips right from the bag
4) oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips & raisens
5) cereal straight from the box
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:34 PM
Am I wrong? Please tell me I'm right. I love pasta!
Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:35 PM
2. Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato
4. Cheese Fries
5. Layered Nachos (sans the meat)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users