Photo

Howard Stern Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#81 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

oh artie. I wonder what this personal situation is....is it a Dana thing? Didn't Jason say that he was slurring his speech when he called him. Oh man, not again.

#82 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

Susan - I totally missed the entire beginning of the show. Did Artie call Jason to say he'd be out today for a personal reason? Is that it?

#83 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:01 PM

I'm sure it's just another lie. I really feel like Artie has a death wish these days...so sad

#84 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

I agree Heather and it's so sad. I'm still holding out hope he'll enter inpatient rehab.

#85 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

I didn't really pay too much attention. My first thought was "gotta get on BDW & chat with my girls about this". It was Howard who mentioned that Artie had confided in him recently about some personal things going on in his life that were very difficult. I want so desperately to think it's not drugs, but I'm sure that's what it is.

#86 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

It's like a soap opera! How are we ever going to keep tabs on Artie's life after the show is over in 2 years?!

I can't wait to find out what this is all about, because you know he always spills the truth after a couple of months...

#87 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:26 PM

VERY TRUE.

ok, listening to the west coast feed from work & want to slap Robin. She's arguing that Sully (the US Airways captain) just did his job, he's not a hero. While I agree that he was doing his job, give me an effin' break. When Robin thinks she's right she's unbearable. I actually agree with Ralph (the end of the world must be near).

#88 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Robin bugs the crap outta me. She really does think she's always right! And the way she laughs at everything she says? Ugh. She's not that funny. I used to really like Robin but the longer I've been listening to Stern the more she gets on my nerves!

#89 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

I love how they call her out on how ridiculous she can be. Like the comment about being a huge Mad Dog fan only to find out she didn't know squat about the show. Or her being a wine connoisseur and giving her the wine quiz! Ha!

#90 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

I love the emails that howard read today about people bagging on Robin. It made me giggle as I ate my breakfast.

Love your siggy pic, andrea!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users