Howard Stern Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#41 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

I totally forgot to check the Stern website yesterday! I want to see the Eric pics! My Robin pet peeve is she always says "I was going to say...." and then makes her point. She totally was not "going to say" but did so because someone else brought it up! She is wrong a lot. I'm not a Robin hater but she does bug me sometimes.

#42 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

you HAVE to check out the pics! They're great!

Yes, god forbid someone brings up a topic before Robin. They'll feel her wrath!

#43 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

Yeah the pics on Stern's website are priceless! Oh Eric. So funny.

I agree with you guys about Robin...I'm not a hater by any means, but she does really bug me sometimes. She really thinks she's the coolest!

#44 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:06 PM

Oh my goodness! I just checked out the Eric pics and that's about all I can say. That bunny ranch girl's tattoo is priceless!

#45 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 02:45 PM

Heather - Did you make it to Artie's show this weekend? If so, I would love to hear about it!!!

#46 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

Yeah I did! We went on Friday night. We got there a bit late because of our moving stress, and it was like it was meant to be, because as we walked in, they were JUST announcing Artie and starting the video montage that kicked off his set (we missed every other comedian!!!). It was such perfect timing. He was really funny…definitely large, and he was sweating profusely the entire time, but it was fun to see him “in person.” He did some of the same jokes he’s done on the show, which is kinda weird because I thought he would have changed it up more. I think the times when he is the funniest is when he was having banter back and forth with the crowd….I would have liked some more of that. One guy from the audience yelled out “wah” when Artie was talking about how fat he is, like the why-don’t-you-cry-about-it thing that Artie always does on the show, and Artie laughed his butt off – that was funny.

At the end, he brought out Teddy and JD, and JD said into the microphone “I want to get some Canadian p#$^” (insert rude word for female genitalia here). It was hilarious. All of the guys were trying to find a “broad” that would bang JD. Too funny. Artie stayed for awhile signing stuff for people.

Did anyone listen this morning? Did they talk about Jason’s wedding? I can’t wait to hear how that whole thing was! Howard was sooo dreading leaving Manhattan…

#47 Banana11

Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:33 PM

That sounds like a super fun night! I can't only imagine how Artie's heart is handling all of the work, traveling and sweat. I hope he loses a few pounds soon because that baby gorilla needs to get healthy!

I did hear the Jason's wedding talk, but just the middle and end. Sounds like Howard had a blast and had Sal doing all sorts of wacky things. My favorite was him getting Ronnie (aka Jason's great grandfather) to give a speech! Ha!

#48 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:58 PM

I LOVE that they called Ronnie his Great-grandfather. ANd the fact that the person didn't think twice made it more hilarious. Oh, I love when they discuss parties, it's the best.

ANd Howard going off on Belzer....wow! good for him, though. It did sound like a dicky move by Belz.

Am I alone in the fact that I like Ham Hands Bill? His voice & speech pattern crack me up!

#49 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:31 PM

artie talked about how he almost didn't get to toronto b/c he lost his passport!
                    i love that howard and sal were torturing ppl at the wedding. my dh went to HS w/ jason kaplan.

#50 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lauren
                      artie talked about how he almost didn't get to toronto b/c he lost his passport!
                      i love that howard and sal were torturing ppl at the wedding. my dh went to HS w/ jason kaplan.
                      NO way! That would have been sooo sad if Artie didn't make it here! Phew, glad he got his act together. But I bet Teddy got yelled at....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users