• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#131 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:29 PM

WOOOOhoo! I finally got a username and password from FI so I can listen at work! Listening right now...loving it!

#132 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
    • 406 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:54 AM

Okay well I just saw this thread now LOL
      Not one to usually check out the celebrity gossip section, that's probably why.

I love the Howard Stern show. I bought FI Sirius for Christmas, and I listen to it online at home as much as I can. Love Howard!

#133 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

ok,how on earth is Lisa G a double D I had to go online & see a recent picture.

#134 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
          ok,how on earth is Lisa G a double D I had to go online & see a recent picture.
          She's totally NOT!! Look at pictures of her, it's impossible. I don't care how petite she is, there would be at least bumps in her shirts. There's no hiding Ds or DDs!! She went to a store that ups the bra sizes to play to people wanting a bigger chest. Just like some clothing designers sell a size 8 that's really like a 12. I smell a big pile of BS!

#135 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:44 PM

did anyone else catch Artie on the Late Show last week. He's looking alot better. He said he's lost 50 lbs!!! And his girlfriend is adorable!!!!!!!!

#136 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:14 AM

Yes, Artie looked a lot better! His girlfriend looks really young and tan . She is cute, but they don't look like a couple to me.

#137 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

Yeah I've been noticing on Howard TV how much better Artie looks. I only saw 1 pic of his gf but she does look super cute. He doesn't talk about her that much...?

#138 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:24 PM

(bump)

Are any of my Howard Girls still on the boards?????  I've been MIA for over a year & see that the gossip section has slowed to a halt.  :(  Where are my girls at?

#139 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

Hey Susan!!!!  How have you been?  I'm still around now and again :).  And still loving Howard!  Anyone heard how Artie is doing?  Howard keeps mentioning going to Temple to pray for someone.  Do you think that's Artie he's talking about?

#140 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

Andrea!  OMG, are there many of the ladies still sticking around from the 2008/2009 days? 

Probably Artie that he's praying for.  I really want to know what's going on with Artie.  Poor guy!  I've really been missing him with them replaying the "gayest" episodes this week.  That Queer Eye makeover was comedy gold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users