• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

WOW

LOVE LOVE

Ana did my invitations, and I'm just in Love with them!! I continue to receive compliments from my guests, they love how unique, elegant, expensive :) it looks, totally different and new invitations they've seen yet.

Thanks Ana!!Bethania-Collage[1].JPGDSC_0715[1].JPG

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#42 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
    • 222 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:52 AM

Thanks Janet

I'm definitely keeping one, the actual invitation is gorgeous its pearlized shimmer cardstock the colors are a lil less vivid, it's perfect my theme colors, teal, coral and grey came together in the invitation.. I couldn't be happier with the final product she gave me.

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#43 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

its always a good feeling when things turn out the way you hope for :)

I'm happy for you! lets hope everything else in our planning goes as smoothly

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

Thanks Janet

I'm definitely keeping one, the actual invitation is gorgeous its pearlized shimmer cardstock the colors are a lil less vivid, it's perfect my theme colors, teal, coral and grey came together in the invitation.. I couldn't be happier with the final product she gave me.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#44 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
        • 222 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

Yes!! crossing fingers for the both of us :)

#45 mischka

mischka
          • 56 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

They are very pretty... Ana also did my invites and I am having her do my menu cards. She does beautiful work. 

#46 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

Ana did my invitations, and I'm just in Love with them!! I continue to receive compliments from my guests, they love how unique, elegant, expensive :) it looks, totally different and new invitations they've seen yet.

Thanks Ana!!Bethania-Collage[1].JPGDSC_0715[1].JPG

Thank you for the comments Bethania, I'm so happy with your invites, I loved the color combination and the design touched you requested made them even more special :)

#47 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
              • 222 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:51 AM

Ana to this day I have some guests just writing little messages via Facebook or by text just to say they stared at the invite again or that they are keeping this invite around or creating an album just to put it in.... That makes me sooo happy and I have you to thank!! Money very well spent xoxo

#48 sach26

sach26
                • 98 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi ladies,

How long does it take for Ana to respond after the deposit for the passport invites?

#49 TBONE312

TBONE312
                  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

Are you having any luck working with this invitation designer so far? I started working with her 2 wks ago ; )  It takes a bit to get responses from her.. It took 5 days and a few emails on my part to hear back after the deposit. The passport invites online look beautiful and she seems to get good reviews overall so I'm going to be patient and wait to get proofs. Good luck with your invites and let me know if you can. 

#50 anaderoux

anaderoux
                    • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

Ana to this day I have some guests just writing little messages via Facebook or by text just to say they stared at the invite again or that they are keeping this invite around or creating an album just to put it in.... That makes me sooo happy and I have you to thank!! Money very well spent xoxo

Thank you thank you thank you for the awesome comments!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users