Wedding shoes of my dreams!!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

Great shoes! I love that little fluff on them! Sigh...too many shoes...so little $$$
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 DRB

DRB
    • 647 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by milejilo
      yes! yes! yes! i definitely crushed on the louboutin shoe *sigh*

and now i'm loosing sleep over these, and i can't find them anywhere in the teal.
      Shoe Designer Spotlight: Brian Atwood | FabSugar - Fashion & Style.
      Those shoes are amazing in teal! Why is it that the color or size that we want is always sold out? I guess that just means that we have great taste!

#13 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:02 AM

those are so adorable! I need them!

#14 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
        • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

Wholly moley girls... those are beautiful shoes... but I just could never justify spending that much on a pair. Ok sooo maybe I am cheap.. but my dress was less than those shoes. The fluff thing I just love it!!

#15 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
          • 451 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
            I LOVE Stuart Weitzman but I have this silly idea in my head that when my FH goes to get the garter and I lift up my leg everyone will see the red Louboutin bottom of the shoe I don't think that 90% of my guests even know who Christian Louboutin is, or maybe they will by the time I show them all a picture of THE shoes, ha, ha.
            First, those shoes are fabulous! Second, I am so with you on the red bottom!! It's my dream too, even if no one recognizes it! Ahh...now I'm daydreaming about that red bottom instead of working...

#16 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

Those are some HOT shoes...I say go for it if you can find them in your size!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:20 AM

Wow - awesome shoes!!

#18 lenka14

lenka14
                • 151 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

Wow...I love the Louboutin's! They are so HOT in blue! Now you're making me want them too. I think FI will have a heart attack if I show up at home w/another pair of Louboutin's.

#19 Lillie09

Lillie09
                  • 114 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:35 PM

They are gorgeous!!!!

#20 Samantha S

Samantha S
                    • 369 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by newbride
                      I just have to gush (and whine slightly, ha ha).

I have completely fallen in love with a pair of shoes and I can't find them in my size anywhere!!!! I don't know if anyone else has seen the blue Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals but they are completely gorgeous!

Christian Louboutin Rosazissimo satin sandals | NET-A-PORTER.COM

As far as I can tell net-a-porter was the only site that had them but now they're sold out (except in size 42). The new Christian Louboutin website isn't up and running yet so I haven't been able to try to find them there either I'm assuming that they're still available, they were just featured in pink in the newest Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.

I guess I'll just keep dreaming, they're too expensive ($760 ~ although I would give up food for a month to have them, lol) and probably too high to be comfortable anyways (4 inches).......but even FH and my guy friends think they're awesome and they're boys with no normal appreciation for shoes (FH would kill me if I did buy them though) !
                      OMG!!!!!!!!!!! These shoes are so fricken stunning, I LOVE THEM! I got my dream shoes for my wedding-- they are fuchsia satin Louboutin's. I do not have buyer's remorse one bit! Word to the wise, I had never bought (or tried on) Louboutin's before and I ordered a size 38 (a US size eight) from Neiman Marcus and they are a tich too small. They were the last pair on the face of the earth so I am dealing with it but I recommend AT LEAST a half size if not a full size up from what you normally wear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users