Photo

Soleil Beach Club (Puerto Rico)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you heard any reviews of this restaurant? I was looking at their website and this place looks great for a laid back wedding reception. Thank you :)

#2 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
    • 72 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

Hi,

I don't have much info since I've never been there but it looks like a great place for a wedding/reception. I did email Sergio Lopez when I was looking for a location & he was very helpful & courteous.

Good luck!

#3 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
      • 415 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:30 PM

I emailed this place twice and haven't heard anything back. Do you mind sharing any other info you have? I don't really want to do have a reception in a hotel because they charge so much. Would you also have any restarant recommendations as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

#4 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
        • 72 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

This is the email that I received an answer from.
          soleil@ahora.net

I don't know how many people you're having at your wedding but I stumbled across this restaurants' pictures the other day & it looks beautiful. It's right on the beach, as well.
          They don't have any wedding info on their website but it's worth a shot to contact them.
          ajilimojili restaurant

It's right in the heart of the Condado area so it's very close to San Juan.

#5 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
          • 415 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

Thank you so much for your help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users